How many people think they are better then someone eles?

I am just wondering because we are all different. Just want to know your thoughts and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that I'm better than anyone else, mostly because that sort of thinking is unrealistic and arrogant. However, I do believe that I bring something original, something unique to the table and that I have something to offer the world that no one else does. Sure, ideals and ideas can be borrowed, but the way we act them out can't. I see myself as someone who cherishes the imperfections of others, someone who isn't judgmental, someone who focuses on reason and cause instead of the act itself and most of all, someone who cares about the things most would just ignore. I'm not better than anyone else, I'm just the best I can be.

What Guys Said 3

• I know that there are better than me, and I need to constantly prove myself, but I do believe I and most people are better than criminals.

• Well I do bench more so

• A hell of a lot, but usually people that voted for Obama, can't forget those Trump supporters who beat up that black lives matter person. They obviously thought they were better than him.

What Girls Said 1