What are some common stereotypes people have or hear about WHITE people?

Yeah?

Most Helpful Girl

• - They are racist
    - They can't dance
    - Smart
    - Hard working
    - Alcoholic
    - They don't respect their families and elders
    - They cheat a lot in relationships
    -They are stingy
    -They are not hospitable and tend to be cold
    -Psychopaths since most of the shootings in the US are done by them and they weirdly always end up having some mental problem
    -They don't respect their parents
    ->These are the ones I heard in my lifetime, doesn't mean I agree with it.

• Lol that's quite A List there

• Oh and can't cook

• @ConsultantIsBack yup unfortunately racism is not exclusive to white people only, people tend to forget that every "race " express racism.
      Humans just tend to build prejudice and fear towards the "unknown " or "stranger "

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm prepared to receive downvotes for this. I've been waiting for this moment and here it is.

A Day in the life of a honkey...
    1. wake up and slap mom on the ass.
    2. kiss dog in the mouth.
    3. Call mail order bride.
    4. go to gay pornhub and jackoff.
    5. Watch some beastiality and jackoff.
    6. go to worldstar to troll and make racist comments then Jack off and eat mayonaise.
    7 pick and eat lice out of scalp.
    8 walk the dog then give it smoking head.
    9. take melatonin pill.
    10. Copy something new from black people while lusting and admiring in awe over our images.
    11. Join the daily family orgy.
    12. Work on plot to shoot up a school.
    13. Work on plot to kil and cook parents/spouse and kids.
    14. Pray to satan begging to be black.
    15. go to sleep to follow the same routine the next day...

• Lol I actually got upvoted. That's hilarious.

What Girls Said 8

• racist
    stingy
    beat their wives
    love mayo
    don't season their food
    have flat asses
    white women are easy to control
    pedophiles
    killers (gunmen)
    can't dance
    love starbucks
    not as good in sports as black people

• Never heard the beat their wives one.
      We've got that too?
      That said, a bunch of cultures and races have that one going for them as well.

• Yea, in my area, it's an old stereotype. True, there are sick monsters across the board.

• That we're all racist haha

But if white people really cared about race as much as everyone seems to think we do... the world would be a very different place.

• That we are Greedy, Racist, Can't dance, Suck at sports, Monolithic cultural identity, and many more...

• they're racist, that's the most common one

• Smell like dogs after getting wet.
    Cultureless.
    Racist
    mentally unstable.

• "You're white, you don't fight"

Kevin Hart b0ss

• Can't dance, can't cook, can't run, can't understand others hardships, the girls are entitled and the guys think they're kings, and they're usually racist.

• I'm to white to give a shit

What Guys Said 8

• That they won't pee in the shower.

Two whites were sitting daydreaming when a cow strolls by. "Man" says the first white guy, "If only that was a woman." "Man" says the second "If only it was dark."

A small zoo in Arkansas obtained a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks the gorilla, a female, became very difficult to handle. Upon examination, the veterinarian determined the problem. The gorilla was in heat. To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available. In a desperate hope to solve the problem, the Zoo Keeper approached a local redneck, Bobby Lee with a proposition. Would he be willing to mate with the gorilla for $500.00? Bobby Lee showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully. The following day, he announced that he would accept their offer, but only under four conditions. "First", Bobby Lee said, "I ain't gonna kiss her on the lips." The Keeper quickly agreed to this condition. "Second", he said, "You can't never tell no one about this." The Keeper again readily agreed to this condition. "Third", Bobby Lee said, "I want all the children raised Southern Baptist." Once again it was agreed. And last, Bobby Lee said, "I'll need another week to come up with the $500.00."

A missionary gets sent into deepest darkest Africa and goes to live with a tribe therein. He spends years with the people, teaching them to read, write and the good Christian ways of the white man. One thing he particularly stresses is the evils of sexual sin. Thou must not
    commit adultery or fornication!!

One day the wife of one of the Tribe's noblemen gives birth to a white child. The village is shocked and the chief is sent by his people to talk with the missionary.

"You have taught us of the evils of sexual sin, yet here a black woman gives birth to a white child. You are the only white man that has ever set foot in our village. It doesn't take a genius to work out what has been going on!"

The missionary replies: "No, no, my good man. You are mistaken. What you have here is a natural occurrence - what is called an albino. Look to thy yonder field. See a field of white sheep, and yet amongst them is one black one. Nature does this on occasion."
    The chief pauses for a moment then says "Tell you what, you don't say anything about the sheep, I won't say anything about the white child"

• That they're racist.

I understand that many stereotypes are born from some semblance of truth, but still, this one bothers me.

• I've never heard a good one.
    I mean, Asians get to be stereotyped as smart, black people as athletic etc, and while those can be bad if pushed too strongly, at least they're kind of positive.
    The only stereotypes about white people are about how much the race sucks lol

• Lol, white people.

• Racist
    Smell like wet dog
    Arrogantly ignorant
    White trash party

• That we are all rich lol.

• White people can't jump.
    White people can't play basketball

• Stereotypes continue to drive a wedge between people belonging to the human species. I hope the people of the future look back at this time period and refer to us as, "ignorant fools who let physical adaptations divide them and slow the progress of humanity."