Has anybody here ever had some sort of paranormal experiences?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not me, but my Mum has said that when we were selling our old house, which used to be my grandmother's (my dad's mum) house and my parents lived with her before she died, she was showing a potential buyer round and the coal-scuttle next to the fireplace started shaking. It was super weird 'cause it was a really heavy container and it was standing on a level, stone surface with nothing to move it. She reckons it was my grandmother moving it..

Also my great grandmother (my dad's mum's mum) apparently predicted her own death using tarot cards. She used to do a spread every night, and one night she did her cards, and then came through to where my dad and my uncle were, showed them where her will and all the papers they'd need to settle her affairs were, and then said she probably wouldn't be seeing them again, and went to bed. She slipped into a coma and never woke up

• That's freaky.

• The potential ghost activity one I'm not sure how I feel about 'cause I don't believe in ghosts..

The tarot one I feel like it could be true.. I use the tarot as well. But obviously I can't judge, it happened ages before I was born

• Well, I don't believe in anything paranormal. So there has to be a logical explanation.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• yes i have

• I have actually seen and spoken with ghosts at my Grammy's house when I was a little girl. My Aunt and Uncle also had a ghost. I could feel her watching me. Turns out other people had seen that particular ghost as well.

• if you count seeing people in your bathroom then yes

• What do you mean?

• When ever I am doing something there is a feeling that someone is watching me.

What Guys Said 2

• Kinda wish I did but nope.

• one time I was alone and downstairs an empty pepsi bottle got. knocked to the ground and it rolled to the othr side of the room, almost as if someone pushed it. if that counts, and 1 time I was in the basement and I heard clear footsteps going from the kitchen to the living room back and forth for 10 mins until I ran up there and the footsteps stopped.