Is it self hate if a biracial person says they hate white people?

There is a girl who goes to my school who is mixed. (Blaack and white). She posted a status saying "i hate white people" and tagged an article about Tamir Rice. I said "your mom is white" she just sent this.

And guess what.. She was raised by her WHITE mom.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm white and I'm bias against white people. Is that self hate? Me and my friends think of it as being realistic. But I've said it before, I work at a job where I talk to different parts of the country and hear people's stupid uncensored opinions. From this I hear a ton of racist, family based entitlement, and baseless fear mongering. Or most often some white person thinks it's racist to be defined as "white" because racism itself is dead. Try straightening out that logic. No I think it's realistic to realize a ton of dumb ignorant white people in the US don't see anything past their own personal experience and base nonsense judgements on their narrow view. And feel proud of themselves for it.

What Girls Said 0