Do you believe how well your New Years goes will be how well your entire year goes?

Most Helpful Girl

• No considering New Years is always great and then you have to go back to reality and life sucks again :)

What Girls Said 10

• In that case, FUCK. I'll have the worst year ever. But actually no, I don't think there's much truth to that.

• Nope! Because I can change that in minutes!

• Not sure. I just know that 2015 was full of more downs than ups and I'm hoping 2016 won't be the same way.

• NOPE hahahaha

my new years last year was eh
    2015 for me was SHIT then good
    this new years will also be eh

• Nah, I usually have a good time on New Year's, and this year wasn't the best.

• now I'm only thinking about nye.

• No, and I think it's silly to think so

• No because everyone has bad days 😶

• No way! Not nearly close.

• Yes, last years my dogs was fighting with a another dog and I had a really bad years

What Guys Said 3

• No, I would be delusional if I believe that!

• Nope. I've had bad new years eve days that lead to a great year and vice versa

• It Goes Great Like Every News Year Eve And Day. I Love New Year's Eve It Help's Me ReFlect On The Year And What I Have Done All Through The Year.