If I am lonely and has no girlfriend should I get a dog?

My friend told me they are awesome and you will love them and I really like dogs is that a good idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• because they're the same thing aren't they? -.-

Most Helpful Guy

• Pets can be wonderful companions and fill the loneliness in our lives but there is nothing like the companionship of another person, being it male or female. I hope you don't become withdrawn and not put yourself out there so others can be attracted to you. At your age I know the hormones are raging and you are probably spending time masturbating a lot, I did and still do. Push yourself to go out and be around other people so that you are at least available to someone and be brave. Sure you may get turned down, but so have all us guys at one time. Brush yourself off and get up again.

Don't be afraid to venture into some bisexual situations if they come up. I thought I'd never let another guy do something in a sexual way until I had a few too many one night and let a guy go down on me. At least I got some relief that night and as it turned out we became pretty good friends. Someone male or female is waiting to meet you and form a relationship. Don't throw it away on a pet.

What Girls Said 2

• Sure why not? They make good companions

• Get a kitty. They're more independent and won't be needing as much attention as a dog.

What Guys Said 9

• dogs are great, regardless of having a girlfriend or not. but yes a dog will keep you company in times of feeling lonely.

• I'd prefer to get these things instead:-
    1) A good haircut
    2) A fashionable wardrobe
    3) A workout routine
    4) A POSITIVE ATTITUDE!!!

• Only if you're mature enough and disciplined to take care of them. Dogs require a lot of work. They need you to ALWAYS feed them give them love and attention and exercise and to clean up after them. EVERY day. If you can handle all that yes they are wonderful creatures.

• Yes, great idea. Get a dog.

• Fuckin hell. Get a grip of your balls, remind yourself your a man and go and get a woman ffs. Stop chasing models and start chasing anything that's female. It's all good believe me. Every stroke you put in a woman makes you more of a man and puts you towards your goal of your dream woman. Why are kids such pussies nowadays

• Get a dog if you want and are willing to take care of one,
    I fostered English springer spaniels and if you don't want a dog, then you are more likely to neglect it

• If you are willing to take care of the dog, go for it.

• Yes, having a dog or a cat makes you feel much better.

• Yes, dogs are much better than women... but ideally you should not be dependent on any other living being.