What's the first thing you clean when you take a shower/bath?

First thing I clean is my hair when Im in the shower... what's yours?

0|0
13|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair/face, followed by chest, arms, stomach/back, penis, butcrack, and legs.

0|1
    0|0
    • Too to bottom. Thats how I work.

• yup, its the best way to ensure that the clean areas don't get dirty again. I use the same principle when washing my car hah roof to tires.

• Thanks for the MHO :)

What Guys Said 21

• I shave first. Then I wash my hair. Let it soak while I wash my entire body. It's hard to wash my back. I'll have my future wife do it when we take our showers together. Then I get out after I rinse off. Then I get out, and comb my long hair into a perfect butch, like Elvis. Soon, my hair will be as long and blonde and super curly like Sammy Hagar!

0|0
    0|0
  • Right hand... than up to neck, left arm, upper body, right leg, left leg, and in between you know what I mean haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the water temp. If the water is warm, i would wash my chest first and if it's cold, then arms.

0|0
    0|0
  • My head. I work my way down. Otherwise, I'd feel I have to go over twice, and that's a waste of water/money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair and face. Then I do my chest, shoulders, back and stomach. Then I do my legs and feet. My junk, ass, and armpits are the last. And that's your tmi for the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair. I go top to bottom.

Hey, here's an idea I've had for ages. They make "Head and Shoulders" for hair, so why not "Knees and Toes" for a body wash? Sounds fun, right? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My fingers. To check how warm the water is 😂😂

1|0
    0|1
  • I usually shave my head first.

0|0
    0|0
  • face.. then work my way around and down to my waist.. then start at my feet and end with my manly parts and ass

0|0
    0|0
  • my hair first

0|0
    0|0
  • I start with my hair and work my way down :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair first for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Balls and dong

Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair is always first

0|0
    0|0
  • DEEZ NUTS. But actually, my head first. What's the point of cleaning your body first if you're just going wash your hair dirt right back on it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah me too. I worked my way down usually

0|0
    0|0
  • My head especially if I just shaved it

0|0
    0|0
  • I wash the faucet!!

0|0
    0|0
  • armpits asshole crotch teeth then the rest is easy peasy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since you ask, I start at my feet and work my way up. Not that I give it any thought.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arms, Legs then Dick, ass. then Face and hair

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I have this weird habit of just standing there playing with my boobs for the first like two minutes of my showers, so I guess technically my boobs - even though they aren't soaped up at that point yet.

But if we're talking full, soapy clean - I put shampoo in my hair and let it sit and then I wash my entire body from neck to feet with soap while the shampoo soaks into my hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • My face damn it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I clean my face first :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess my pits. Lol, I dunno why.

0|0
    0|0
  • my head all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • My face usually

0|0
    0|0
  • My body, then my hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair I think

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair as well

0|0
    0|0
  • My hands or legs. It's sort of a checking of how cold or how hot it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • First thing is I wash my face.

0|0
    0|0
  • back, arms, boobs, belly, hair, legs, pussy and butt lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My upper body

0|0
    0|0