Can an accident be added to your record and insurance without you being notified?

Apparantly my parents wanted to reup with my insurance company and their were 2 accidents added and payed for by my insurance company within the last 6 months. The issue is my parents, our insurance agent, or myself were never given a statement or paper saying the claim was payed. My dad asked if I gave my licence to someone after bumping then or damaging their property and I didn't have any such involvement with the police or anyone else. We called our agent and he said he wasn't given any notice of a claim made against me and thinks its an error as do I. The damage was payed for at 12,000 dollars, and 1200 dollars so my agent as am I are very confused.

Another weird thing is that there is no police record and if I get pulled over it will only show a speeding ticket of me going 25 over ( i was dumb) but their is no record of the accidents in the Ohio license bureau and police record its only. on my driving record in the insurance portion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask your insurance company.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0