What do you like the most about yourself?

Selflove is important you guys!
I want to know what you like the most about yourself, so please tell me~♡
Remember you're the best!😊😊😊

0|0
18|31

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know ey, I got so much great things I love about myself that if I start reciting them, I'll be seen as arrogant. (oops, did it again ;( )

Let's start with appearance.

- I love my hair, the shape and texture can suit so many styles. It goes excellent with short styles, medium length styles and even long styles. *flips hair*
    - My proportional built body. Not too skinny, not too chubby, my muscles aren't so chunky and ripped to the point where they become a turn off.
    - Proportional pleasing physique, I have paid attention to crafting and sculpting a nice body, paying attention to every single muscle. My genetic body structure and body type is excellent for me.
    - I love my face too much I'd say. My cheekbone and jawline placement, my nose, lip shape is on point, eyebrows and beautiful eyes.
    - My skin, I can look good pale, i can look good tanned. I never ever get sun burn (I'm immune to such). Smooth milky and light skin would probably be a nice skin complexion.
    - Being a musician for like... my whole life, my fingers and hands look mystical. I've been told i have 'strong, sexy musician fingers'. Apparently girls dig it. 😂
    - My quads, omw. I have the tear drop, cut on my legs (You have to have pretty ripped legs to get that kind of definition)
    - I love how i fit into every piece of modern fashion art and turn it into a masterpiece. I basically make suits, chinos, shoes, jackets that are worth $20-30 to look like ones that are worth $100-$200 (lol jk not that much but still 😂)
    - I just have that overall vibe and look of an Asian popstar celebrity, the 'cute/kawaii' and 'hot' type of look that only Asian guys get 😂😂😂 (For example the gents from EXO <3 😂)

Non Appearance wise:

- I'm a strong and deep thinker and feeler.
    - I have the power to actually open my eyes and part from the Norms because I can see where I sail, I am often rebellious because of how strong i feel about standing up for myself and following what i believe.
    - Unlike 90% of gents on this earth, I can actually hold a deep meaningful conversation over text and I have never found another male as interesting and exciting to talk to other than I. (oops there it is again.)
    - Whenever i make mistakes, I realize the wrong doing and I take action to fix it and to become better.
    - I'm always about personal growth and development. Am always recognizing, accepting my flaws and weaknesses, unlike others who choose to deny that they're wrong and refuse to change.

1|0
    0|0
    • That awkward moment when 2500 characters aren't enough to finish your list 😂😂😂

• - I love my Confidence, charisma. I am able to talk to anyone I want to and feel like. Regardless of appearance, status etc. Unless it's an issue with respect and having manners for example you can't just go up to a president and just start talking while he's busy with his work. Make an appointment. 😂😂😂

- I love my witty humour and sarcasm, able to say things to people that are honest... but don't really hurt them. Makes girls laugh as well but all i do is just playfully tease.

- I would say i grew up and was raised in an environment that brought out my 'Knighthood' and to become a man of honour and chivalry. I am priveledged enough to be raised in such ways as now because:
      Manners attatched to me everywhere i go, I am a gentleman, honest, loyal and protective.

- I have been gifted with an unspeakable talent of music. I learn 3 instruments so far on a professional level, and 2 more as an amateur but developing into profession.

-

• Thanks ;DD

Most Helpful Girl

• Physically, my eyes. Blue/green with honey around the iris. But more philosophically, I like myself because I continue to be kind and loving in a rather cold world. I see the best in people and try to bring it out in them. I live to make others happy because that's how I become happy. Many tell me that I shouldn't, but it's just how I am, it's who I am. Making someone smile, makes me smile.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 30

• What I like about myself is that I never said I quit and became a hermit after my bad fall some years ago that left me wearing adult diapers and plastic pants daily.. it was something that really I had no choice to wear in the final outcome and I could just have as easily have said.. life is over... just as some people I know that wear diapers and rubber pants did say.. but I did not choose that path and am so glad I did not, I still to this day do many things I love to do,.. I even still go on dates with the ladies and what is better then that

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg, everything
    Jk
    Physique and salary I guess

3|0
    0|1
  • Can't say, you're under 18.

2|1
    0|1
  • My ever so vast mind, and this over-the-top body, that I've come to hold so dear. ^.~

1|0
    0|0
  • That whatever I do, I try to give 100%.

1|0
    0|0
  • The fact that I can adapt and gel well with different kinds of people :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Nothing impartial about my looks, but I am a very respectful and humble Christian gentleman. I also feel I have decent skill in manga and poetry.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what people think or say about me.
    How about you? you didn't tell yours?

2|0
    0|0
    • Mine? Well probably my eyes and i'm a pretty good cook as well c: No one have ever complained about my cooking so far :)

• hmm... maybe it's time to try your food then. ;) Will you cook for me someday?

• Me being stubborn.

1|0
    0|0
    • and optimistic and calm :>

What do I hate though? Me getting hungry easily

• I am welcoming to all

1|0
    0|0
  • I like everything about myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • My ability to survive and do well no matter the situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have a big cock.

and i stand my ground.

and i;m ambitious.

and i am fair.

2|0
    0|1
  • my sophisticated level of arrogance.

I remind myself of the house of cards couple.

0|0
    0|0
  • My sense of humor and wit. If someone cannot appreciate it, then we won't work together. I also keep my youthful outlook somehow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing in particular.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my face,
    I like how honest I am
    and how I think in serious things like future plans and passion.

0|0
    0|0
  • My uncontested levels of creativity.

0|0
    0|0
  • my eyes they are a beautiful green

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a fucking Narcissist, so.. everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing at all. But everyone around me seems amazing, so I praise and envy their ability to be awesome. One day, I hope I can be awesome, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my nerdiness. It gets me pretty far... LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the fact that handsome as hell, and that I have an IQ of 132.

0|0
    0|0
  • my honesty which is what people hate the most about me

0|0
    0|0
  • I have patience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically : My eyes, my leg, my neck, my penis (lol)

0|0
    0|0
  • NOTHING... sadly

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the batman.

actually, no, I'm too honest and can't keep secrets from people...

0|0
    0|0
  • I m friendly. And always think positive about others...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like how loyal I am.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17