Should I take my new ipad mini to class for note taking purposes?

I got a new ipad mini for Christmas and my mom mentioned that I should take it to class for notetaking. Since I have a professor that all he does is lectures and writes things on the boards and expects us to write it down. Would it be a good idea to take it to class?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I am much faster on paper, and there aren't many good stylus options for iPads. What I use mine for is looking up things in class, or referring to my PDF books. But of course you should try and see what works best for you :)

• thanks for the mho :) how did it go?

• You're welcome. I don't think I am going to take it to class because I am faster on paper because this keyboard is so awkward to type on

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Worth a shot, you could probably also do an audio recording of the lecture and play it back for future reference with it.

• Yes, use the notepad feature and audio record to its full capability. Its a great idea

• It really depends on if your classmates are dicks that would mess with it or break it, I was in media class and some of my classmates had Macbooks, eventually they were banned in-class as people just used them to play football manager.

If you do plan on using it I'd tell your teacher too, incase it goes missing or they suspect you're not doing work and instead doing other things etc.

What Girls Said 0