How do you delete your facebook acount?

Like I asked... how do you delete your facebook acount?

I'm so sick of that website, Facebook. I can never contact anyone and friend requests never work, that has to be the only website on the internet that is like this. I mean I dont know any of you, yet you tak to me, even the people who hate me talk to me. I mean you would think friends who knew me in the past would want to at least say hi? Either they have the worst memories I have ever seen or that website is really screwed up. Oh and by the way, I dont need to see a photo to know who someone is and I have a bad memory.

-I figured I could use that site to say hi to a few people I use to know, but oh well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to settings, then security settings.. there is an option for deactivate your account.

• Yeah I see it thanks, but it seems I can't delete it entirely.

"Deactivating your account will disable your profile and remove your name and photo from most things you've shared on Facebook. Some information may still be visible to others, such as your name in their friends list and messages you sent."

• It didn't show before I deleted it... for some strange reason, THEN I was able to friend request her again, which I find strange also. I also found it strange that all of the other people I friend requested, the "friend request" button disapeared when ever I went on their page. Even the thing where you could take back your friend request disappeared as if there was a glitch on their site.

• hey! thanks for the MHO!

What Girls Said 2

• I googled how to delete it then went through my settings. Or on the psge it had a link to log in I think from there I deleted from there. It was such a long time ago I deleted my account. I don't remember. exactly which way I did it. I think it was through the link.

• Yeah, I deleted it... as much as I could anyways, lol. Gosh I dont want to rant more about that site, lol.

• This should help you figure out how to delete it:
    https://www.facebook.com/help/359046244166395/

What Guys Said 1

• there's a FAQ on fb u know...