How would you like if some guy you like gifted you lingerie?

Not too slutty ones, just like chemise or something like that. It's a late Christmas gift

Updates:
Implying you have gifted him something on Christmas too

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I'd laugh and say thank you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thats crazy if it is just some guy i liked. The only time a guy who is not my man or regular/semi regular sex partner giving me lingerie as a gift is if it is my good guy friend and it is my bachelorette party. Lol and my one good guy friend would do something like that :P
    So i hope in this scenario, it is a guy i liked and have already had sex with as well... and there is a level of comfort

0|0
    0|0
    • Sex, no. Makeout, yea

• Show All
    • i think buying lingerie in this case is fine if she made a particular point to say she loves lingerie and even flirted saying she would wear lingerie for you.

• She didn't do any of that but she do like him and they have messed around sometimes bak

• Honestly I wouldn't want that for Christmas because that's something that doesn't take too much thought! Getting lingerie is a nice surprise on a random day in my opinion!

0|0
    0|0
    • Ha you did little too late lol but I'd be sure to send u some baha

• Unless we were in a relationship, I'd find it a bit awkward

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird, unless he's my partner. I really don't need anyone else knowing what lingerie I wear.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1