Man sues his wife for being ugly?

This man sues his wife for 20,000 dollars for the emotional distress she caused him because she woke up a day after their marriage without make up

Most Helpful Guy

• Reminds me of the Chinese guy or maybe Japanese guy (?) that divorced and or sued his wife (for way more) for having plastic surgery. He found pictures or something of her before the surgery and was grossed out. He is a dummy and she is a phony. He is also shallow and so is she. She may learn a lesson out of this but he certainly will not.

• Thanks and Happy New Year pretty girl.

• It was actually because their kids turned out so ugly.

• That was actually a fake, and yes it was Chinese. Some person made that up and photo shopped her kids and they were sued, you can go look it up there's a news article by jknews.

Most Helpful Girl

• Agree with OlderandWiser regarding the lawsuit.

Also reminds me of a story coming out of China of a man suing his wife because he found out that her good looks were from cosmetic surgery after bearing him an ugly child. It's shallow, but points out that you must know certain aspects of a person before getting married.

What Guys Said 18

• omg!!! omg!! i can't breathe... i can't breathe... and people think im crazy for wanting to see my girlfriends without make-up First lol...
    but to sue though? the only thing funnier than this is if he WINS... thats it... im going to the street and just gonna roll around just dying laughing.

• This reportedly happened in Algeria. Such lawsuits would be dismissed in the US.

• Why not an annulment? It's been only one day. The guys an idiot how has he never seen the girl without makeup on?

• That's some funny sh*t.

• Great, now I'll have to deal with an Algerian stereotype...

Just to let you guys know though, when he quoted "a thief that came to rob his house." that is not a literal meaning, it's an expression we use when we want to describe someone who's a stranger in our home. The man didn't literally think she was a thief.

• thats actually how i took it, but thank you for pointing that out. :-)

• Looks good to me without makeup.
    Dude sounds like a highly unrealistic, shit-bag.

• Lmao!! What a time it must be to a lawyer these days..
    Easy easy $$$

• Wow you really can sue anybody now these days for anything did the guy win?

• ? 0wow... ...

• well if she always looks like that then wouldn't that be false advertising? surely he should get the money from the wedding back and an annulment. can't just have women committing fraud with no repercussions right?

• This is what the world has become, frivolous lawsuits. (and this is why Im jaded)

• I had no idea that you can sue someone for something like that... poor lady...

• That's why you gotta take girls swimming on the first date

• Well, at least he has a wife.

• I absolutely LOVE this story because for once it's a woman who got fucked over in marriage. Out-fucking-standing!

• Why are people surprised? This happens to men all the time the wife cheats with a younger athletic guy, husband finds out divorce her court gives the wife his possessions.

• But she chose to wear makeup all the time, how would he have known. He never saw her without it. I get that it's shallow to sue for that reason, but, he kind of has a case

• Lol no he doesn't. He could've asked that she not wear make-up for one moment. Plus, he's seriously stupid to believe that was her true appearance.

• It's called "make up" for a reason. Smh

• People will sue for anything these days, she never took it off, and they got married. Had he asked her to, she probably wouldn't have. She never didn't have it in around him, why should she have?

• Wow she probably should have had the permanent make up treatment done that's done at a tattoo parlor then if it's that drastic , even though that's a crazy story

What Girls Said 5

• He's a complete idiot/douche to think that people don't look different without make-up, and how has he not seen his wife's face without the make-up if he has been with her long enough to want to get married?

• This... is... just... I don't even have words to describe how dumb this is. *sigh*
    Where can I find a jatpack to get out of this planet?

• Elon Musk is trying to settle MArs with 1,000,000 people. Save up. It'll be around $500,000 per seat.

• @Intraluminal
      This is a good motivator to get a summer job! ✊

• If I were younger I'd be saving too. I mean, there'd be no idiots, probably no religious people (almost but not quite the same thing). Everyone would be pro-science (or dead). Well educated, safety conscious. Courageous (even the best rocket can blow-up.) Basically the best of the best. The number of iots would be extremely low, and they'd probably take a couple of risks and die.

• This is ridiculous. He should have seen her without makeup beforehand. And how fucked up was she to wear makeup every time they saw each other?

• What a shallow bastard. How did he never see his wife without throughout the marriage? He should know people look different without makeup. Dumbest reason to sue someone.

• He was naive enough to think she looked like that without make-up? I don't see why he or she doesn't annul the marriage, since he seems incredible superficial and doesn't actually love her as a person.