In general, who has the biggest ego... men or women?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The four people I know right now with the biggest egos are two guys and two girls. It depends on the person.

What Guys Said 21

• Women clearly do. Women are more likely to be approached which feeds their ego. They are also less often turned down for sex by their partners. Guys are just more likely to get their egos hurt, since our society constantly shames men for showing any sign of weakness or not acting like a "real man".

• Men, I guess

• Women, no doubt.

• More women have big egos but when men have big egos it's out of control. Just look at kanye west

• Attractive girls, who know they are 8's/9's/10's have the biggest ego by far, since they get constant gratification and looks from guys.

• Damn, thats a tough one. Men talk more shit, but women believe the shit they say more

• Women have the highest ego. Men with egos are usually losers. Successful men have small egos usually. There aren't as many successful women as there are men, so women have higher egos than men.

• women do its obvious

• depends on their status, their rating on the attraction scale and their personal discipline/accomplishments

same.

• Depends on person.

• Me...

...

• Women no doubt

• The man and the manly woman.

• women
    fill filll fiiiiiilllll

• Probably men but it's close.

• Totally depends on the person. Stupid question.

The fact you made someone most helpful for simply saying "Men" and nothing else, says a lot about you.

• Both are Egoist in different Fields.
    But women more form my personal experience

• Women for sure. The whole want the guy she can't have. Want the taken guy even though i didn't want him before or led him on. Or want the guy even though I'm taken and it's none of my business.

Check this out pls: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1846466-what-do-these-fantasies-of-these-two-women-mean-see-update-too

The background to this girl is in the update and the question in the detail section. Appreciate your thoughts?

• Women, I guess.

• A big ego is usually puffed up and fragile like a balloon. That type is more common in men. A consistent low-grade overestimation of your own worth is about equally common.

• Egos get called out when other egos bump up against it, therefore the party who does the calling out has the bigger ego.
      Women routinely try to shame men on ego because it gets in the way of their egos.

• Men. We win. Definitely.
    Women win the entitlement award though. Not sure which is worse.

What Girls Said 11

• I think men

• In my own personal experience, it seems men tend to have a bigger ego, and in general have more confidence about themselves. There are actually multiple studies on this which show men tend to have a high ego, and are also more likely to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder. However remember that sometimes, a high ego is a defense mechanism for underlying problems and insecurities, and we shouldn't be too quick to judge anyone who is like this.

• I dunno. I feel like it's kind of equal.

• Men, from my experience.

• I think women do but they hide it a little better lol

• Men
    filler

• Both. It doesmt have anything to do with gender. Everyone is selfish.

• Men, most women I know have lower self esteem.

• Usually guys

• Equal. Men with their cockiness and girls with their attractiveness