Have you ever been electrocuted?


0|0
15|15

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

  • I was making a project with an electricity generator with my science teacher. I was about to connect a wire to my source but i didn't see that the wire was unprotected so i touched the metal inside and i think something around 70 volt hit me lol. Luckily we had set the voltage to low hahaha

    0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

  • No but sounds nice haha!

    0|1
    0|0
  • Yes! When I was 7, 8, or 9. I wanted to continue reading my book passed my curfew. Once my parents left I t

    1|1
    0|0
    • Trued plugging my lamp to the socket. My fingers were still touching the metal part and I was electrocuted

  • Yes, quite a few times lol, I got electrocuted just a few days ago. Nothing extreme though.

    0|1
    0|0
  • I have had a small shock once or twice.

    0|1
    0|0
  • yeah, I was drunk and I fell in a stuff that wasn't fixed in my friend's house

    0|1
    0|0
  • i haven't. my mother was fanatical about the danger of electrocution and always nagged me about having water on the floor while using appliances, etc

    0|1
    0|0
  • When it was pissing it down one night, me and a friend were running through the woods on our way home and decided to take a shortcut through the cow fields. I didn't see the electric fence and ran right into it. It was savage

    0|1
    0|0
  • i dont think so?

    0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't thank goodness. xD

    0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have and it's very very painful

    0|1
    0|0
  • In a way... I put a battery in my mouth and it shocked my tongue.

    0|1
    0|0
  • I have taken a few good shocks over my life.

    0|1
    0|0
  • I stuck a piece of metal into an electrical socket once so yes.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, a couple of times being dumb. It hurts.

    Also, one time in school we formed a human circuit and passed a small amount of electricity through everyone. It felt strange.

    0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

  • I've been shocked many many times. Sometimes just doing normal stuff, but also I've worked with live electricity a lot.

    0|1
    0|0
  • By accident, more than once sure: European 220-240 volt AC, not the American 110 volt AC. It gives a shocking jolt in the fingers and arm.

    0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone that grew up in farmland as a kid has purposely grabbed an electric fence, just to see what it feels like lol

    0|1
    0|0
  • Not like full on lighting struck electrocute but I've been shocked and stuff pretty badly by wires and stuff on the past that crap hurts like hell but it;s weird because at the same time it completely numbs the area hit it feels weird.

    0|1
    0|0
  • A few times... accidentally touched the prongs of the plug while pulling it out.

    0|2
    0|0
  • No. But my fathers side of the family lives on a farm. Tons of those "fences" with electricity. Can't tell how often I got hit by that as a child.

    0|1
    0|0
  • No but my cousin peed on an electric fence, once. Lol the stream was short-lived so he didn't get hurt

    0|1
    0|0
  • Shocked, yes. Electrocuted, no. I've been shocked numerous times during my childhood and during my years working construction.

    0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck aye. Fixing a car battery I forgot to take the earth from with a metal spanner. What a nugget. Burned my hand to fuck as well

    0|1
    0|0
    • Sorry other way round. I earthed the battery with the spanner when it touched the bodywork. Always remove the live terminal first kids

  • I have been tazered

    0|1
    0|0
  • I have electrocuted myself with my stun gun.

    0|1
    0|0
  • yes, and it was a weird feeling, I didn't know it was happening

    0|1
    0|0
  • yeah when I was 7 I touched a wire

    0|1
    0|0
  • I actually just got electrocuted yesterday trying to fix the lamppost in my front yard. Not a good time.

    0|1
    0|0
Loading...