Do you believe in revenge?

Most Helpful Girl

• No because "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Revenge is a waste of time in my opinion. "He who seeks revenge shall dig two graves."

I believe what you do comes back to you 3 fold. So if you do good then good happens, if you do bad then bad happens.

Revenge is pointless when Karma will do the work for you while you're out there doing good and getting good in return.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe in forgiveness. Revenge achieves nothing, it's hollow and not at all rewarding. It's self-defeating.

What Girls Said 15

• No! I think its useless!

• Maybe in extreme cases yes. But in general I never get a revenge because I feel bad afterwards, I just let it go! ❄️I forgive easily and don't like tensions !

• Oh yeah, I believe in it and never forget. *sharpens arrows*

• 0|1
  • Oh damn yes

• Nope. I forgive people that did me wrong. I think the best "revenge" is to just be a better person than them in the long run.

• I believe in revenge like Frank Sinatra: The best revenge is massive success.

• Yes as long as the plan is perfect were no matter what. It never comes back to bite you in the ass.

• For me to not believe in revenge would be crazy.

• its completely useless, but a great motivator. perhaps the purest motivation.
    (bonus points to whoever catches the reference)

but then what do you mean by believe? it exists, yes.

• I believe that one day ninja mist will avenge us all

• Ow hell yes my saying is revenge is a bitch

• I believe in karma

• Oh! Hell yeah! I always pay back, cause my mama taught me to never be in debt.

• Yes.

Sometimes Karma can't get to everyone.

So you gotta do it yourself, if you want it done right.

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, sometimes it's worth pursuing, and people really enjoy 'getting even.'
    But not if it becomes an obsession that stops you from more constructive activity.
    Get your revenge quickly and get over it, or forget about it...

• Revenge? NO... but i DEFINITELY do believe in two sayings...
    ----Do unto others as you would like others to do unto you---
    ----A taste of their own medicine---

Things like that make me sleep good at night lol...

• Revenge typically achieves nothing they say. It depends on the situation. But in most cases, no. Revenge is used more in the context of non-legal issues. If its a legal issue then it is a crime which is to be followed by penalization. There is not court for dealing with non-legal issues... so revenge is served by people. Only moral values and ethics decide what is revenge and what is not. Revenge is ultimately not worth it. But if revenge can deter a future problem from occuring it is worth it. Look, I could write a whole book on this.

• Yup, it's one of the areas in which I'm immature. If someone wrongs me I really want to get the back 😈

• I dunno but if you let it slide then people will wrong you again.

• Not if I am going to go to Jail over it

• i mean it's not a thing to be debated... it exists so yes. but i'm not 1 of those people who hold grudges for 10 years because they took a cookie from me.

• Yep that's the only way people will learn their lesson most of the time and where I will get a joy out of it too.

• No I belive in revenge if there was no government but you left your right of revenge to the government to get so u aren't suppose to revenge actually except by the law or governmental methods

• Depends on the circumstance sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't a good idea.

• I only believe in revenge when someone does something really bad because I think actions like that should always have consequences

• Do I believe it is right? No.

Do I succumb to it, anyways? Yes.

• yes, sometimes revenge is needed

• 0|1
  • Oh hell yeah, I will go as far as necessary to get revenge.

• Karma always catches up to you.