If you're having a bad day how do you pick yourself back up?

I've invested int his amazing hand cream lotion, just the smell makes me feel better about myself.

I think I should invest in superficial things like face creams to make up for my empty life

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, just remember, you're not a starving child in africa

• I was about to snap back at you something witty and intelligent, but I realized just how true your statement is.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I listen to uplifting music, and try to do something different, if i'm feeling bad while at home i will pickup myself and go for a walk, if i'm outside i'll go home and cook myself a nice dinner.

• Look in the mirror. Flirt with random girls. Read my application resume.

• Shooting guns and lifting weights help me.

What Girls Said 5

• 0|0
  • I've made a background on my phone with a quote that says "It doesn't even matter". So every time I start thinking about bad memories or worry etc, I simply look at my screen and the words just kind of calms me.

• I cry a little and then I go to sleep or I just tell myself that not every day is a bad day. I watch TV or I just sit in silence.

• I work out or take a walk and just listen to some music. Then I also let myself be sad so that it won't be in the back of my head for the rest of the day or week or lifetime lol. If it's real tough I sometimes just cry it out or/and write about it then burn the paper..

• What cream lotion is that? I'd like to know.
    I find shopping brings me temporary joy.