Guys, what size do you prefer a woman breasts to be like?

• A or B cup
  • C or D cup
  • E or F cup
  • Doesn't matter. Boobs are boobs.
  • I'm a girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Last time The Esteemed Council of Men held a meeting on this Most Important of Subjects the final verdict was: We prefer a good handful as the optimal size. As such any man's real optimal size will depend on how big his hands are. A truly puzzling solution for women to come to terms with.

As much as that sounds like bullshit, it is pretty much the truth.

• Would you still think it's okay if they're smaller than a hand size (man hands)

• A real man likes all boobies.
      Yes. I would be and I am sure most men would be too. Definitely okay.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• B or C. never got the appeal with having huge as hell ones. As they say, "a handfull is enough". And really, their firmness, looks, and perkiness matter more than pure size.

but then again, how it suits her body matters more to me than their cup size. Balloons look weird on peite chicks, just a flat chest looks weird on vulpous and curvy girls.

• I voted E or F cup.

My wife wears a G cup, but you did not give that option in your poll. (She used to wear a J cup, you did not give that choice either.)

I like large boobs... I'm a happy man.

• To me breast size isn't a criteria for a gf/hookup

• I have never seen natural breasts that I thought were too big.

• C or D's yummmmm

• Just have nipples and ya good

• C or D are my favourite, but it doesn't matter that the other ones are not good. size isn't that important, the shape and feeling is more.

• I like Bs and Cs a nice balance between perkiness and size

• I love small ones

• i am gay but i appreciate girls boobs a lot, i think D cup looks good

• Nice and high on her chest but as long as there's a nice nipple to suck I'm happy

• I like them big enough to to play with, but not too big where every guy is staring at them

• Whatever cip it is doesn't matter. But more tgan D cup.
    But it must be juicy and hanging down..

• 0|0
  • It depends on the rest of her build. Generally a 'C' or 'D' but some look better with a 'B' and a few can pull off an 'E'.

But really it's not that important.

• Full B or C. Preferably perky.

• I don't mind, ideally I just wanna be able to grab a handful.

What Girls Said 4

• Why do you even care what anyone else thinks? The boobs you have are the boobs you have. If YOU want to change them, then change them.

• Bra size is a fucken lie. Meaning no store ever sells the same size bra's. So you could go to a store and be one size. Then go to another and be a completely different size. It's fucken annoying. Basically having boobs big enough to fit perfectly in a dudes hand. Sounds like the most ideal.

Honestly my favorite boob size is mine. I just love how they are on me. boyfriend also loves them too. ^^

www.bigbustsupport.com/breast_size_chart.html

• A, B, C or D lol

• I'm 32 F and it's the best size for me