What does the average girl's punch feels like?

I'm not talking about the trained female fighters that can fight and break your nose but just the average Jane. I made a dare with my cousin and 2 friends (all girls), whom never punched before to try it.

I've only gotten slapped once in HS when I broke up with a girlfriend. Whatever. It felt like nothing but a tap. Now I'm curious about what a punch from the average girl feels like.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• When a guy gives you a playful tap on the arm, that's most girls punching at their hardest. It's just hard enough for you to be like "Hmm... well maybe that was intended to hurt me".

• Basically you won't even notice. They may hurt their hands, so expect complaints.

• Punch yourself but not as hard as possible. That's about it.

• Anybody could break your nose if they hit it right, it's quite delicate. Basically go have a punch up with a 12-14 year old boy and you have the approximate idea.