Do I have every right to be upset?

Recently a family member of mine passed away, and I've been feeling quite sad. My ex boyfriend, who I broke it off with about a month ago, never gave me his condolences. Now, i know this sounds silly but it really hurts. I always wait for at least a text, but it never came. We ended on ok terms, and i have texted him asking how he's been. Even when we broke up, i'm pretty sure i was more sad than him, and im the one who did it. He never shows that he cares, he never says anything to me and it really broke my heart that he doesn't give a shit and care to say anything to me. Even people who im not close with said sorry. I know this all sounds dumb, but i just need to know if anyone thinks its stupid for me to feel like this.

Most Helpful Guy

• It isn't stupid how you feel, because those who were once important in your life always regain an inpact on these kind of things. Now he hasn't giving his condolences you can feel like he indeed doesn't care about it :/

What Guys Said 2

• You broke up with him, but you expect him to text you?

• It hurts. Period.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah, you shoudl be mad about it

• He doesn't care, as you said. So do you deserve to be upset? Over the death of your relative yes, but not so much at your ex.