What does your name mean?

So I looked up my name in urban dictionary and got this.
What does your name mean?
All my friends say this is accurate. So what does your name mean in urban dictionary?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Sexy, without flaw, loving, kindhearted, name for someone that is special to you, thoughtful."
    I don't think it's very accurate haha.
    I find it funny that faggot, fag, penis, gay, and homo show up for related words. Thanks Urban dictionary

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Well this is what the top definition on Urban dictionary says: "A street legend who escaped from jail 4 times and murdered 17 police officers. credible sources say he has now successfully hidden himself somewere in the midst of Ontario, Canada
    Yazan was charged with man slaughter. He murdered his first officer in 1989 in order to escape from prison."

But it's in fact an old Arabic name of a king in Yemen. It comes from the Arabic word "Mizan" which means "scale" so it has to do with being fear.

• sean
    used to define huge sarcastic assholes, that end up becoming amazingly sweet. Seans know exactly how to piss you off and then five seconds later have you cracking up. Huge jerks, but gotta love 'em.

Funny, but those sites give you the most generic ordinary average definition.

• The most perfect guy in the world.

People are very talented: Can sing, dance, and act. A person who has a very caring nature, with good sense of humor, good looking, humble, hard-working, generous, and one who puts you as a number one priority. Very rare in personality and looks, a keeper, especially in relationships.

Noun: The result of sucking on a partners nose until it turns into a hickey.
    Verb:The act of sucking on a partners nose until it turns into a hickey

• My name means lonely wanderer. Or marksman. Yeah. Don't think my parents really thought that one out. They wanted a "manly" name. At least I didn't get a bible name, like my brother, though.

In the Urban Dictionary, my name means "An incredibly cool person." According to the top result. Pretty bland.

The second result is, "a male friend who is extremely intelligent, funny, kind, and always there for you. They usually plan to do something to better the world like going in to the Marines or Army. Liked by a lot of people and usually very attractive "

Not true, at all.

• My name means light

UD definition is the gayest thing I've ever read, and I want to hit whoever typed that nonsense out:

Lucian is the most amazing guy in the world. He is very hard working and it always pays off. You get to know him as a friend first and you find out he has an amazing sense of humour, is incredibly intelligent and is so beautifully handsome. You then realise that you have fallen so deeply in love with him that there is no way out, you just have to dig deeper and deeper till you find his heart. And trust me, finding Lucian's heart is the best thing that could ever happen to you. And if you're extra lucky then he will return you're love and there you have it- the most powerful love in the whole entire universe. He is amazing with words and has the most amazing lips ever, you see them and all you want to do is press your lips hard against his and close your eyes and let time freeze. There are more reasons why i love Lucian than stars in the sky but i can't possibly list them all. So i will leave it with this. Lucian will make you the happiest girl alive.

• Champion.
    I know, don't laugh.

• I think last I checked and remember meant "man with big schlong"

I'll take it lol

• A moroccan male who is straight up just an awesome person. He doesn't give two shits about anything and he's always in a chill mood.

He takes great care of his friends and he's just simply an amazing person to be around. Anyone who knows him is pretty lucky.

That shit is dumb, I'm not even Moroccan... LOL. But, I come from the country right next to it...

• It's always something like this. Or something like "douchiest guy in the universe".

• It's so flattering I don't dare to post it. :-$

• http://i.imgur.com/XV0r0yu.png
    That's not what it actually means, but I'll take that too! :)

• 0|0
  • well, it really means "related to Easter" but in urbandictionary

http://i.imgur.com/BOnyGlW.png

😂😂😂

• Look up Christopher. Everything is about right except for the emotional hurt.

• Mine says I'm most likely to be a stalker. There's a bunch of other things idc about or don't remember. Most of it is accurate. Not just for me, but my friends too

• karan
    The epitome of cool. Often used to denote someone whose very understanding and an overall nice person. Will do anything for a friend.
    Loved by the opposite sex.
    No wonder the girls dig him, he's so karan!

• The rock and the conqueror

• well I think nothing :(

• OMG THIS IS SO TRUE

Maybe when you first meet a Christopher they'll seem like a jerk, and hurt you emotionally multiple times, or possible make the lamest jokes but one day he'll make up for it all, the best he can. Christophers will eventually realize the love that they've stored in a safe place for you. Christophers usually have the most gorgeous smile out there, and the most seductive voice. They're someone you wouldn't mind spending the rest of your entire life with. They have a tendancy to spend more time thinking of what to do for someone else than themselves. Christophers love adventure, new things, something to get their blood rushing and heart pounding.

I love my Christopher, forever and always.
    That soldier, he keeps me sane.

• It means beloved

• Well, it actually means beloved but lets see what urban dictionary says it is

A formidable foe to normal people. intelligent, strong forceful. a weird hybrid of a bully and a nerd. As well as the first dictator of the America and king of the new peaceful world. Also known as Timebomb and various other variations including at least TB.

What Girls Said 14

• Holy crap mine is sweet and I'm surprised they even have my real name's spelling o. o

UrbanDictionary's meaning: The most awesome girl in the world. She's so sweet and nice to people so you need to treat anyone named ____ better!

Actual meaning: pure.

• Rachel
    A smart, sassy and sexy young woman who knows things from fashion to film to literature, from Manolo Blahniks to Mahatma Gandhi.

• fresh and eternal, urban dictionary has a good stuff about "Amairany"

• Sarra
    the coolest prefect ever.
    "Don't Cha wish your prefect was cool like Sarra?"

"Emily, Why can't you be more like Sarra?"

"I want a Sarra for Christmas!"
    media.giphy.com/media/JdW2hLEyMZqWQ/giphy.gif
    Hahah I LOVE IT, I'm perfect lol jk xD

• "Jamie:

A girl who is intelligent, yet silly. A girl who is cold on the outside, yet warm and cuddly on the inside. A girl who tell her friends everything, yet she has many secrets hidden. A girl who is a great friend, yet a worthy adversary if you are not a friend of hers. A girl who is extremely sweet and innocent, yet she kicks someone's ass when necessary."

• My name means virgin!

• It means I am the best in the world and no one can defeat me!!!

• Well it says:

• "A gorgeous girl who doesn't know it, can and will get any guy with her charm, looks, personality and smile. She is a funny and fun girl who you want around. If you don't know an Isabelle get to know one!!!" That's what it says about my name

• The second one Says that people will try to convince me I'm beautiful because I'm the kind of girl who doesn't know it and that people could be theirselves when they're with me and that I happen to satisfy my boyfriend XD. So sweet

• Ronja
    A girl which posesses great charm and look beautiful. This is also a girl that is funny, intelligent, sexy and just plain awesome.
    That girl is a real "Ronja"

• My name means vastness or large beautiful places.

( Insert my name) is an intelligent girl.

• The top defintion is too nice, I won't post it lol. The second one says being horny all the time. XD

• Rain and love.

• I was named after a Dallas cowboy cheerleader.

Not much more meaning then that.

• Leslie- Castle