Which one would you choose?

Which one would you choose?

• Blue
  • Green
  • Red
  • none of them

Most Helpful Guy

• Blue if I stay 23 forever in mind and body, otherwise Green.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• I would crush the blue and the red pill into powder, mix them up, and make purple pills, with double effect ;)

www.anh-usa.org/.../iStock_000010770938XSmall.jpg

Or maybe I would just mix red and green pills, and make brown pills :P

previews.123rf.com/.../...er-white-Stock-Photo.jpg

• Immortaitlity... Do you really want to continue living seeing every single one you love die off?

Infinite riches.. Haven't you heard money can't buy you happiness? Yeah I understand buying luxury sure will.. But for how long? eventually money will just eat you away

Unconditional love seems to be the only logical one for me. All we long for as humans is to be amongst others loved and cared for. Friends.. family.. And partners if its true unconditional love I think that is the best option at hand

• Immortality is terrifying, unconditional love is immortal, money... Well call be a greedy bastard if you want but I think I could put it to good use.

• Immortality: You get to see humanity reach its peak probably even get to see if we ever do find aliens and get to see how we as a species change but you also get to live through everyone you know die and go through the end of the world but still be alive probably floating around in space somewhere for eternity.

Unilimited Riches: Get to help all poor people in the world and maybe end all world problems, also you can buy the world and change the name earth to your name.

I think i will take the green ones.

• Green.
    Unconditional love is way more likely to be attained without the help of these pills.

• Blue if I could choose when to end myself cause imagine being captured and tortured while being immortal

• Green, because I could get everything I have ever wanted and constantly donate to many different charities.

• I would take a "white" one if you understand what i mean :) Simple art trick :D

• blue, think of all the fun you could have. You could also be rich as you could keep things from antiquity and sell them on for massive profits.

• Red, The other 2 are worthless without red.

• gotta pay off dem loans doe.

• Blue all the mate.

• Blue but only if it meant I'd stay at the age I was when I took it other wise I'd take green and by out everything

• Green. Because money is all that matters

• Immortality. Since I would live forever I would eventually become rich and find love :)

• Definitely immortality.

• Riches and love are overrated

• i took the red one

• Immortality ofc!

• I'm taking all three of them.

• I go for immortality, if I lived forever I'd make dat money, once I had da money I'd be swimming in pussy and I could take my pick.

What Girls Said 10

• Green is the obvious answer. Some might but I would not like to live forever living is as hard as it is now in our short life spans. I already have unconditional love it's called family and friends and if someone comes my way then okay but I'll leave it up to fate.

So process of elimination being infinitely rich seems like a pretty good option to me 👍

• Green, I don't want to live forever and I don't want to have to take a pill for someone to love me unconditionally. So $$$$

• I think that immortality is a curse! I would have to witness the death of the people I love over and over!
    I take the green pill! I would like to work on my own to find love, one of the best things in love is the dreamy phase and the journey to find it, I don't want to take it away by using a cheat 😋😊

• Blue: Immortality - What would I do living on forever in a world thats full of hate?
    Green: Riches - After a while, the money would bore me. I could only buy company.
    Red: Unconditional love - If I am loved then I will get to feel eternity in a short amount of time and I will have something no amount of money could ever buy me.
    So yeah, Red. :)

• If I live forever I can do literally anything I want. I would be more cautious with the law tho. The last thing I'd need is a life sentence xD lol

• If by immortal you mean your body regenerates everything perfectly so you're pretty much stuck as you are forever then y'all trippin. Blue pill ftw. Being rich and loved now vs being rich and loved later, makes no difference.

• Wouldn't want to live forever, I'd hate to see the world turn to shit which it's seriously beginning to. Plus I know I'd want to just be at peace one day instead of just living on and on.
    I think I'd choose infinite money because I could do A LOT of good with it, giving it to charities etc, and still having infinite amounts left. Plus I'm sure I could find "love" if I was very rich.

• Definitely the blue one

• The green one for me 💰 💲💸

• Greeeen! Make it rain!