Gagers, how was 2015 for you?

2015 was ok for me, a little complicated and stressful, but other then that ok 😐😐😐

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Not so bad, looking back now, as it seemed, say in the middle of the year.

It's good to wait for the end of the year to assess your year.. you need perspective.

• It had big ups and some very deep downs

• A lot of it has been bad. :(

• It was both amazing and aweful. I started working out and started caring about my appearance and became more comfortable accepting my quirks. But I also experienced some of the hardest emotional pain I've ever felt when the girl I love broke up with me :/ but swing and roundabouts I guess

• It was... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Outside of the deaths in my family over the years, 2015 bar none has been the worst year of my life and I'm not only ready to see 2015 go but I would like to kick in in it's butt on it's way out.

• full of changes

• 2015 was the best for me! Just like every year :) full with anxiety and paronia, what else can I wish for 😊

• It absolutely sucked so bad until I met @trumpetplayerforlife

• accomplished a few things.

• complicated

What Girls Said 11

• 2015 was a total roller coaster. I made some really stupid decisions that I regret.

It was also the most stressful year yet. I lost hope in humanity.

• Lots of downs, a few ups. Could always be worse.

• I was hungry but I survived!

• It had a good bit of negative moments, but plenty of good ones as well. I met some really nice new people.

• Shitty af...
    My best friend died
    I had depression
    I failed Med School
    I shifted to Biology and hated it, I also hated my new college, way too far away
    Hopefully 2016 will ve my year.

• It was the same as 2014. 😂😂😂

• Looots of good things happened in it and also bad things, I hope this year will be better for ALL of us 😊

• Some great things happened: I graduated from high school, started college, 22nd made new friends. However, I fell so hard for two different guys and I was rejected by both of them. That was miserable. I hope 2016 brings good things!

• I hope so too girly 🙏😊

• Confusing, complicating, heart-breaking and lonely with few laughs in between. I look back on it and think about all the things that happened and realized that it had been the worst year I'd ever experienced in my young life so far. I''m so glad it's over.

• it was wonderful! :)

• That's wonderful to hear 😊

• My 2015 was probably the worst year in my entire life...