Was it wrong to sit on his lap?

Okay so I was with some friends and we were all just chilling and kinda sitting on this couch thing that fits 3 people... So I got up to get something and guy #1 sits in my seat. So I say to him "hey that's my seat. Can you get up please" he says "no. I'm not moving" this goes on for a good 3 minutes or so and then I say "well if you don't move in gonna so on you" so then he gets all comfortable and pats his leg and says "okay go ahead and sit"big course we argues a little then I just gave in and sat on his lap and he kept movin around and stuff and I almost fell so I put my hand on his shoulder and it was kinda like an awesome couple moment except for the fact that I don't like him 😂 But anyways he has a girlfriend and I felt weird for doing that because I see her and him every day kissing and he even picks her up in the Mornin and they ride to school together anyways was that wrong of me or am I over thinking if

What Guys Said 1

• No, it was not wrong, I think... :P

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say you were overthinking it. If you don't like him then you did nothing wrong. If you DO then you did but like you said you don't like him. That makes it okay

• I think it was wrong. I always think of it like this if his girlfriend walked in would you stay in his lap? Or if that was your boyfriend and you walked in would you and saw a girl on his lap how would you react?