What do you think about the pic below?

What do you think about the pic below?

Personally, I would not cook another big meal like this one but I would prepare something like sandwiches or a quick and easy meal.

Most Helpful Guy

• i mean usually when girls make dinner for me, they usually ask what i want beforehand to avoid that problem

Most Helpful Girl

• It would not happen with me because I would ask him what he wants to eat 😁.

What Guys Said 6

• I do at least half of the cooking in our home, my mother is a classically trained pastry chef and I learned at her knee. And in our house you have two choices take it, or leave it.

• I would eat that. I hope your man didn't turn that down

• Depends on time how much you have

• that looks disguting

• I would be greatful and eat what ever is served.

• That seems crazy to me.

What Girls Said 4

• Personally, I would not cook something that my boyfriend did not like in the first place. If I was preparing a big meal, I would ask him what he wanted first. If I want a different side for myself than I will make two different sides so that we were both satisfied.

• Depends on how i feel i may make something else, but i would have to be in a really good mood tbh.

• I would no. Wanker's old enough to cook his own meal.

• No i would not, either eat whats in front of you or go hungry. This ain't Burger King, you can't have it your way lol :P