Would you think I was lame if I think alcohol is nasty?

My sister teasing me because I hate the taste of any alcohol beverage but I can't help it. I don't not drink because of like religion or being s goodie goodie but I genuinely think it taste horrible and I feel like a kid because I think it tast nasty as hell. I know guys like to drink but would a guy think I'm weird if I'm not a fan of alcohol because I can't stomach it? Is it a turn off? I mean if it's at a social gathering I'll try to just sip on it you know but I do not enjoy it lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not in any way lame for not liking alcohol. You have to do what's right for you. I know alcohol is western society's social drug of choice, but it is perfectly acceptable not to partake in it. Research the "straight edge" movement/lifestyle... you might find it interesting.

Most Helpful Girl

• you don t like it, don t drunk it. It s really not a big deal as you re making it and it is definitely not a turn off. Most guys prefer sober girls in their arms you know.
    Ow and drinking alcohol doesn t make you anymore mature :P

What Guys Said 7

• I would honestly laugh and probably make you a Pina colada with coconut rum you would never forget. You've probably had only shitty alcoholic beverages, when there's a whole world of incredible drinks waiting to be tasted.

• most people don't drink for the taste... also, that's why girls drink a lot of fruity drinks. also, shit like mikes hard lemonade actually tastes really good. i don't drink just because it's expensive and it doesn't do anything for me beyond getting dizzy and sleepy. i act the exact same.

• But some people drink with there meal like yuck!! Lmao

• Nope. I hate it too. My dad gave me sips when I was younger so I'd hate it now. Never tried it again

• I would forgive you if you were hot lol

• It's your life. Alcohol tastes rank to everybody at first. I has my first beer at 13 and I thought it was foul.

• You're not alone. I don't like the taste of it either.

• No it tastes gross.
    You're not the only one.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm with you on this I rarely consume alcohol.

• I think most alcoholic drinks don't taste all that great. Maybe at social gatherings you can drink "girly" things that are fruity, such as the Peach Fuzzy Navels. Just a suggestion :)