ONE of my four boyfriends cheated on me, I should stop TRUSTING in MEN, right?

this is not a TROLL.. MY god you people are so lame
here are the names
ajay sidam-18 yr old
sachin suda- 17 yr old
datta chaudhari-18 yr old cheat
ashutosh tripathi-16 yr old

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, because all men are the same...

No. Not all men are the same.

When you say boyfriends, you aren't doing anything with them right? And one did something physical with another person? Cut him loose then if you don't trust him. But if you are dating other men, they have a right to date other women. It's called fairness.

What Guys Said 31

• Chuckle, so you were cheating on all four of them?

• You are asking if you should stop trusting all men well with that you will become bitter and trust me once you become bitter life will be hard for you because no one will like you, even girls won't like you anymore because no one wants to be around a bitter person. Not all men are like that. That guy you dated was but we are not all. You are also only 14 and have lots of time for dating.

• Oh man, too much troll for me xD

• Yes don't trust men they're all the same, go on and date another, life is too short.

• You should start picking better boyfriends.

• You really need to sharpen your trolling skills.

• The fact that you have four boyfriends at the same time seems to display your double standard. You don't want them cheating on you, but you are cheating on them. Your age shows, obviously.

• I sincerely hope you are joking... and not just about the fact you are cheating on your BFs... but the ages of all of them too...

• Not such a beautiful secret anymore ey

• 0|0
  • You were cheating on all of them lol

• Incredible India 😂😂😂..

• Men are such fucking pigs.#WhiteKnighting

• How obvious as it may seem.

One cheater doesn't make all a cheater

• how did he cheat you?

• Turn into a feminist.

• You can't troll at 14. It takes an certain understanding of certain things you certainly don't know

• Ha ha. Lol.

• Nice trolling lol.

• No you should not treat all boys the same some boys still believe in chivalry like me I will never cheat on my future Gal I always open and hold the door open for her.

• You should stop and try girls : ))

• Im so confused lol

• They sure don't make trolls like they used to.

• lol sluts there funny

• Troll / 10

• 4 bfs come on dont joke...

• here are the names
      ajay sidam-18 yr old
      sachin suda- 17 yr old
      datta chaudhari-18 yr old cheat
      ashutosh tripathi-16 yr old

• Yes lose faith on men immideately for mens good being

• Looooool, that must be hard

• One of your 4 boyfriends. Does that mean you dated them at once or only dated 4 boys in your life?

• Yes, you should definetely not trust men ever again.

• Yeah stop trusting men. All men are rapist scumfucks. Embrace FEMINISM! Because white women in the West are the most oppressed group of people in the universe!!!1!!

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 15

• Lmfao.
    Awful troll attempt kiddo

• No, just because one of them cheated on you doesn't reflect all men. After all you're 14 and the more likely hood of teenage guys acting selfish is more probable than the future ones you will have.

• People seem to think the actions of one person reflect all people with the same genital, skin colour, culture or ethnicity. It's ridiculous.

• You're 14 and you've had 4 boyfriends already? Sorry but that's really hard for me to believe, most people I know have had one boyfriend and are either single or dating their second now.

• No just stop trusting on that one guy!

• Rarely, do we see female trolls on here.
    It's kinda a breath of fresh air.

• That's rather extreme, don't you think, darling?

• You're 14 you have had a lot of bfs lol. Well, I don't blame you but you don't have to put their names on blast that's a bit wack.
    But true, only one guy really cheated on me and I have lost trust in men forever I think.

• Well men should stop trusting you because you have 4 boyfriends. Unless they know you're polygamous, the idea of multiple partners is absurd. And you're so young as it is, why do you need so many men in your life?

• Mabey you should start over new and fresh and just stay away from those type of guys because you have to get to really know a guy if you want to trust them

• cheat back

• is this a troll?

• Sure you should hun

• Be lucky if the village elders don't stone a troll like you?

• Ok your cheating on all four of ur boyfriends u stupid slut

• no. ... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,