Do you actually care about New Years Eve? If so what are your plans for the biggest party night of the year?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!! Be safe and more importantly have a great time! Now off to have a blast 😁😵🚀🚀🍷🍸

Most Helpful Girl

• New Years is over rated I think. All the hype for a usually mediocre night. My boyfriend and I are just going to one of his buddies house for drinks and food, there will be a few people there and that's it for us.

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually the biggest let down of the year. We put to much pressure on it to be a "great night". Im probably gona spend it with close friends having a decent meal and a few drinks!
    I feel old reading that back...

What Girls Said 8

• I don't *care* as in I don't feel the need to go to the most amazing party ever etc. But I do care in the sense that I still wanted to hang out with someone. I asked my friend maybe a week ago if she was up for doing something (either going out or staying in, literally everything works with me) and she seemed on board. But yesterday she told me that she doesn't want to anymore, that she just wants to stay at home, alone. Kind of inconsiderate to tell me so late, since I could have joined my parents to a party they're going to, but now it would just feel rude to try to squeeze myself in. I also think it's kind of dumb that she literally wants to do the stuff we had planned to do (stay inside, watch a movie, eat junk food, just chill) except alone. Is it really that much of a burden to hang out with a friend you haven't even seen in months? Lol.
    Anyway, sorry for the rant. No parties for me this year. I'll just stay at home, bake a cake and watch a movie.

• No I stopped caring after my last boyfriend wanted to be alone for new years and sleep through it, i thought it was so inconsiderate. Anyway years before that I almost spent my new years in a cab and before that almost in a train- so I'm done putting pressure on my new years to be special, if its supposed to be then it will!

• My plan is to sleep and eat haha!

• I love it. I went to my best friends house for a party. It was really great.

• I'll go to a concert

• i feel there is a lot of pressure to make it a great night. i've done clubs, house parties, and quiet evenings and the only thing that ultimately mattered was that i had good company to spend it with.

• don't care about it anymore, just want to watch my online movie in my bed, drinking ;p

• I know I care about New Year's Eve mostly because I'm going to be in sanfransisco

What Guys Said 4

• I couldn't care less. Even in my party days it wasn't a big deal. New years parties were probably the biggest and loudest parties of the year, but far from the best. I'm not sure why. Maybe because it's kind of forced. The best parties just turn out that way. They are the right mix of people, at the right time, in the right mood, and everything just clicks and makes for a great party. Designating one night to be a big party doesn't make all those thing come together.

• I've only ever celebrated with my family.

• It's a great time. Usually I stay indoors with friends, nothing so exciting, but occasionally a party can be fun.

• I don't celebrate New Years. It's pointless to me other than serving as an excuse to get drunk.