Out of these, who's the best rapper?

• Tupac
  • Missy Elliot
  • The Notorious B. I. G.
  • NWA
  • Eminem
  • Drake
  • Snoop Dogg
I know NWA was a group. I just didn't want to list all the rappers in the group.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Lol did we talk about this the other day? If you can name the rapper who rapped the below lines then you'll know 😏

"Who the fuck is this? Pagin me at 5:46 in the mornin crack a dawnin now I'm yawnin, wipe the cold out my eye see who's this pagin me and why.. It's my nigga Pop from the barbershop told me he was in the gamblin spot and heard the intricate plot"

• We did. But I wanted to add some better rappers. xD

• Nope. My mother loves him. My parents don't listen to "today's rap" so I have to listen to stuff like that. :/

• Haha I would love to hang with your parents!! I'm kinda the same way. I mean today's rap has a Canadian TV star as a rapper 😂😂😂 Bigger Jay Z and Busta Rhymes went to the same high school. From the streets. Nothing like that today

• the amount of people that said eminem is astounding. he's a great rapper, but over biggie and tupac? i guess this is what happens when you try to teach suburban white kids about rap...

• Most legend are a product of ARTISTs like Dre, Ice Cube, Snoop, Kanye, Jay Z, 2Pac... even Eminem aNd 50, both great artista have said they both owe it all To Dr. Dre... The Game, Snoop, Kendrick, Several other Artists were Brought in the Game by Dr. Dre.

But Since he's not on the list, I am Having trouble deciding between NWA and Tupac haha Also instead of Drake There should have been Easy-E!! Lol but thats just my opinion.

• Eminem all the way. You've no idea how big he was back in the late 90s early 00s. Lyrics were amazing

• Best is Eminem favorite is drake 😂Why no dre or Macklemore

• I was gonna Dre, but I could only list 7 of them. And Macklemore... oml. :P

• Drake should not be compared too the other rappers. Tupac and eminem in my opinion are the best lyrically.

• There you go!

Tupac > Rakim > Eminem

• the only one i really like out of that list is eminem, with snoop dogg a close second

• 1- Tupac
    2- Eminem

• Um, i like tin foil. But thats just my opinion.

• I was going to vote Missy, but Snoop Dogg, smoke weed every day. Too funny.

• Eminem and biggy are the best

• EM will stay a legend for a long time

What Girls Said 3

• I am gonna go with Eminem!

• Eminem is the rap god <3

• NWA was a group, not a rapper.

Out of all, Eminem would be the best.