🍎 Do you poke your sibling when they sleeps?

I am about to poke my brother in the face! hahahah #QueenApple24 #QueenhasSpoken

0|0
8|11

Most Helpful Guy

• We live at 30 km distance.

1|1
    0|0
    • Easy, just grab tha car : ))

• Show All
    • That sicks a lot... hate these gas cars. I wish they just get the electrics working nicely all places.

• @OrangeBoy Diesel fuel costs the same now and diesel cars get heavier taxes since they (finally !) discovered their exhausts are more polluting than gas.

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister and I invented this game that would annoy anyone but we think it's hilarious. We place a hand on the other person's arm. That person pretends to be asleep and has to roll over convincingly and get the other person's hand off of them all non-chalantly. There's this other game too. I talk in my sleep a lot and whomever is in the room with me sees how long they can keep a conversation going lol. Sometimes I will even have a dream about it! We didn't have the internet or cell phones back in those days. We still play that game if there is a family event and we are all sleeping in the same room.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Naw... Ill usually kick them... My mom liked to throw coffe cups... Mmmmm, coffee... shouldn't u b asleep by now as well?

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah but I am a rebel! Its almost new years in NZ!

• Thats not till, um, next time it gets dark? I think... I couldnt sleep.. So i made coffee... I doesn't take an hour and a half to make now!!!

• haha! LOL! I just want wake up for dinner!

• No I respect their sleep time.

That's fucked up. You don't do that girl.

1|2
    0|0
  • Normally not except when we need to go out and they need to wake up :D
    I don't have brothers or sisters so the answer is valid for other close relatives or friends!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahha I used to when we lived together.

1|0
    0|0
  • 😂 no they don't react to it #heavysleepers

1|0
    0|0
  • Only to wake them when they fall asleep during a movie they're watching.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would if I could #IfOnlyIHadASibling

1|0
    0|0
  • don't do that buddy :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I fix theeir blankets tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah I do, lololol

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• All the time but she's a heavy sleeper. Just last week, I covered her in My Little Pony stickers and rubbed a bunch of shaving cream in her hair. xD

3|0
    0|0
  • I draw a dick on my twin brother's forehead fro time to time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always fuck with my sister when she sleeps next to me lol

3|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I kiss them and make sure they're covered :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Lol, yes sometimes, but she's a beast when she wakes up so most times not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha do you know how bad that would sound if your brother just said the same thing...😂😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • no half of the time my brother sleeps with his eyes open and it freaks me out too much

1|0
    0|0