What's the biggest prank you've ever played on someone or someone's ever played on you?

Sort of a prank but I was in the car with my mom and I had fallen asleep. I was awoken by my mother screaming and slamming on the breaks. I flew foward and hit my nose on the dash, which became bloody. Turns out, she was only kidding and was just trying to scare me...

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha you're mom is Awesome! 😂😂
    I convinced an old coworker that it was a Wednesday instead of a Thursday. I had my whole department involved and even IT to change the clocks on his computer. Cruel I know 😏

What Guys Said 5

• I be done the same thing to people in the car haha always point my dash can at them first so they can see the reaction lmao that has to be the best one and takes ages for them to laugh it off :-D

• People do it to me all the time! I don't find it funny waking up and having a mini heart attack. :P

• The key is not to fall asleep haha try revenge and when they do it next time just hold your chest and shake a little before flopping in your seat. They'll think you died and shit themselves :-D

• Lmao! I'll do that next time ;)

• We played a Halloween prank on a chick off tinder into making her believe I am psycho whose not over her dead ex

• Long story but it was in a hotel with my soccer team 😂

• I was a good prankster but something end it all 💔

• I was Drunk and made to sit on Dog Poop. 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

What Girls Said 4

• It was April 1st in 3rd grade, our first class was religion. One of our classmates (the dumbest one) was late, so our teacher told us to pack our things and tell her that she has fallen asleep and it's already 2 o'clock. We listened to our teacher and when our classmate has arrived to school, we told her that she was late and she happyly and relaxed started her way to go back home. 😂😂😂

• I gave them a soda and it pop in my cousin faces!

• I confessed my feelings as a joke (I didn't like that guy at all)
    the dude end up telling me he liked me back (he really did ) the joke was on me XD

people don't mess with me, they know I'm dangerous and they don't wanna deal with my revenge

• Tabasco and vinegar in my pizza 😒bday present from my older brother and his friends 😒😒