Gagers, do you get excited for the New Years or is just a regular thing for you?

Updates:
I didn't notice I failed, I meant to say is it just a regular thing for you 😂😂

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Im feeling kinda down this New Years.
    Just staying at home.

2|0
    0|0
    • Aw have an apple! 🍎 Your always on mind! hahah! Your cursed!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• It's normally a day I look forward to, I was super happy and excited for what was coming this year but then yeah... not so much now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Celebrating new year just cos of new year is like saying only reason you aren't celebrating every other new day is because you'd end broke but hell yea Ima twerk

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't... at all. Same with birthdays and Christmas. They're here, fine. If they weren't, I wouldn't give it a second thought.
    Only thing I'm really excited about is when the summer starts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Another day to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm excited for everything even if it's like buying a chocolate to murder someone
    Oops :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Party I get Old one more year

1|0
    0|0
  • All holidays, and birthdays are just normal days to me..

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just another day to me.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I get excited. I had a lot of fun yesterday into today. I love the hype and it never fails when the day actually lives up to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It actually kinda bums me out. Like one more year gone, and now onto another year that is just gonna fly by too.

1|0
    0|0
  • It honestly depends on my plans...

1|0
    0|0
  • i get excited! its a fresh new year to start over and move on with your life forget any bad thigns that happened and do new things!!! i had a great first day of 2016!

1|0
    0|0
  • Im just gonna be watching netflix and waiting for the New year shit to die down so...

1|0
    0|0
  • Just regular

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just another day for me. Nothing special.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just another day, like I don't remember celebrating it!

0|0
    0|1