Which one would you take?

Which one would you take?

• red
  • blue
  • screwbyou morpheus

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Both! Boom! Fuck you morpheus I'm not a part of your system

What Girls Said 9

• Considering the red one is just store-brand DayQuil?
    http://www.drugs.com/imprints/44-615-21741.html

Um, the blue one is probably more fun, whatever the hell it might be.

(Ya I know, I'm TOTALLY MISSING THE POINT OMG.)

• Lmao!!! good job! They are actually decongestants... One is nite time and one is daytime when. iopened the package i bust out laughing

• But thats totally awesome for a girl... Could only have been better if you did it naked!!!

• Oh, the "fuck off" part was metaphorical. representing exactly the degree to which I'd be impressed / feel restricted by multiple choices.

I was always that annoying kid, who ALWAYS tried to find the smart-ass answer. "Find x", I'd circle the letter x, that shit. Before there were whole cheezburger sites of it. I was one of the OG's of smart-ass answers.

And these were actual academic studies (the threesome surveys), so, obviously no "fuck off" option there.

Oh no, if I really want to be a bitch to someone, I will be very, very nice. I will smile, I will almost curtsy, I will articulate every letter of every word meticulously. And ohh boy will my face move. With every letter of every word.

And I will rip my opponent to little shreddy shreds. Little bitty shreds, that just rinse off one hand onto the other one in the sink.
      I am VERY good with words. Very, very good. That is one game I do not lose.
      Do not. Do not lose.

As much as I would love to.

• I like blue 😂

• If u were over 18 i would ask for a nye kiss... See ordinary girls comments below.. lMAO... Im drunk...

• I will not take any, I don't even know what's it for.

• all of them and get high

• None! I don't know what it does >:( !

• What? U dont take random pills from a shady looking guy in a leather overcoat, and wears sunglasses at night?

• The blue ones because they look like my vyvanse but I would need three of them because they look like my 20mg

• Ta morpheus and while you at it tell that fuck hole Jim jones I ain't want no kool aid either.

• None, I can't swallow pills.

• THANK YOU FOR MAKING A REFERENCE TO THE GREATEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME 😍😍😍

• Lol... They are just decongestants... I got sick, and when i opened the package i started laughing

• Nothing like a good laugh when you're under the weather, huh?

What Guys Said 5

• I would take the red one because knowing my sweet tooth self, I'll be like damn... Is that cherry flavor? 😛

• Neither; Been redpilled since birth.

• I don't take drugs that I have no idea what they do!

• One of them, you just wake up jn your bed, not remebering anything... The other, you find out how deep the rabbit hole goes

• Blue tastes like blue berries.

• screwbyou morpheus