Why do people not get along?

In your opinion. Whatever you think the biggest reasons are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality clashes, ego's, difference of opinions, racism, greed, power take your pick all these things play a part in people not getting along.

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• Pride, vanity, self-righteousness, spite, etc. Take your pick.

What Girls Said 2

• JELLY! They want what they can't have! Or don't understand and disagree!

• Narrow mindedness maybe. Or being too critical of others.

What Guys Said 3

• Everything Squidward said + sometimes you just get a bad vibe from someone. There's some people that I can explain my dislike for, and with other people I can't put my finger on why I dislike them outside of 'I just do'.

• They say that the idea of having "chemistry" with someone is a real thing. Like with romantic partners. If you just instantly click and feel a pull, it's because you have similar genes. At least, I read something like that somewhere. Maybe it's the same thing with some other people?

• Your guess is as good as mine.

• Different views and opinions. Different interests. The reason for every war is a conflict of interests between the governments for whichbof course the civilians pay.

• Because some people are simply wrong :)