What race mixes well with white?

i want my kids 2 be aesthetic like any parent would 4 better chances at sexual reproduction and since white people are getting on the verge of incestuous with how wack our genetic diversity is im going to have to procreate with someone non-white to ensure better health ) its a fact that biracial children r healthier on average then purebred [n i say purebread for lack of better word since i kno we aren't dogs n every1 is hu, an](

what race mixes well with white, n i dont give af about ur "love shuld come 1st" beta g@g nonsense just answer the question.

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Asian or Latina

1|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• African, Asian, Asian Indian, or Hispanic are the main options, but I think the most aesthetically pleasing would be Asian Indian+Caucasian because they have more symmetrical features and are known to have a longer life span. Personally I would have kids with the person that I love, but it's your choice.

4|1
    1|1
  • It has to do with culture that some of these groups fucked up big time.

Black and white , Baby! 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything looks better than plain mayonnaise.

0|0
    1|0
  • Eurasian babies are super cute

1|1
    0|1
  • Indian
    filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Latinas I believe.
    Still be beautifully white but with an exotic twist in my opinion.
    Exact reason why I wanna marry a white man.

1|1
    0|0
  • That's dumb. Apart from health reasons (in which all mixes come out better) it doesn't make a difference. All mixes have ugly and good looking people.
    The only thing with the mix thing is so many people think they're mixing when really they aren't. They'll have like half Polish half white American and think it makes a difference. It has to be two entirely different races to work and make it a real heterozygous kid.

0|0
    0|2
    • ya i said mix with WHITE didn't i lol read the question next time, n yes different physical features of different ethnic groups would improve looks like white peoples colored eyes mixed with native cheekbiones or something + diet, n obiviously id be looking for atractive people of said race.

• It doesn't matter. They dont all look the same. Take black and white mix for example. They can have any hair type, any skin shade, any eye color. Some almost look full black, some almost look full white, some have medium brown skin some have dark brown skin.
      When it comes to mixing, til the kid is born, you can't guess what they'll look like, even amongst siblings.

What Guys Said 4

• Ummm.. All of them? Having children with a different race doesn't gaurentee looks... Every race has beautiful people and ugly people.. Even if u had kids with a 10, the kids could still turn out like an ugly uncle or something... unless u do gene mods or something..

1|0
    0|1
  • I guess I'm biased: Asian

1|0
    0|0
  • I would vote for Asian.

1|1
    0|0
  • really? you do know that asian/white kids have higher rate of mental illness than regular white or Asian kids, right?

or that white/black kids on average have lower iq scores than regular white kids, right?

0|0
    1|0