Something to Send to my Ex for New Years?

Well my ex who split up with me about one month ago who now has a new boyfriend. I still love her and have feelings for her. I want to send her a message for New Years that will make her think about me and maybe get feelings back for me. Because I really want her back. I was with her for a year and half. So what can I say to her in a message for New Years?

Most Helpful Girl

• As sad as this is you have to realize that nothing you send her can make her like you more. Considering how she dumped you and now has a new boyfriend it seems like the odd chance that she'd still like you is almost completely gone now as she has moved on. Sending her anything will just make her see you as a desperate guy who can't move on. There's nothing attractive about that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel you dude, I know how much such a thing can hurt.
    However, you have to realize that she already moved on and do not expect in any ways to get back with you.

Now, she has a boyfriend and you should let her be that way.
    You should accept this situation, and move on.
    I hope that you didn't send her any messages during the new year, because it will be seen as a desperate person.

The best way to forget her would be to make yourself busy as much as possible. For example, you could focus on your career goals, or going to the gym.

Hoping that you'll get over it quickly, and life continues dude ! :)

What Girls Said 4

• Won't work.

• If you need to do anything, make it simple like "happy new year, thinking about you". But id actually caution you to not send anything. It won't help you get her back, at all.

• Damn if she found someone after a month she didn't have as strong feelings for you seeing that you dated for long
    Don't waste your time
    Find someone new

• Don't message her.

What Guys Said 5

• www.lovethispic.com/.../10806-Pathetic.jpg

Don't do that makes you seem so needy and weak. She will show it to her new boyfriend and they will laugh at it.

• Goodbye is the only smart thing to say.

• Please oh please don't send anything. She might view you as needy or desperate and won't reply back, which will hurt you even more in return. Just let it go.

• Don't... you'll appear needy

• send her some explosives, it's new year right, let her and her boyfriend start it with a big bang.