What's worse: getting hurt or dealing with the guilt of knowing you hurt someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Knowing you hurt someone else. In general I hate causing others any physical or emotional pain of any kind. I'm the overly sensitive super nice kinda guy.

But where the guilt really weighs on your heart if you're like me... is if you hurt someone you care about or love, up to the point that they now give you the silent treatment. That causes guilty conscience and just overall despair knowing they're mad or hurt because of you mate :(.

Most Helpful Girl

• Knowing you hurt someone and that you can't do nothing to make them feel better because you're the cause of it

What Guys Said 4

• getting hurt.

• getting hurt is so much better...

• Dealing with the guilt I can live with hurting someone's feelings

• Getting hurt because I know that I do what I can to avoid hurting someone, if I've got to- I try and minimize the pain. If you've done everything you can then you can't feel too guilty, the odds are most people wouldn't bother.

What Girls Said 3

• Knowing I hurt someone.

• I think knowing that I'd hurt someone... i always put others before myself... like if i was heart broken, ik I'd never kill myself or anything, but if i hurt someone you never know, they could kill themselves and I'd never forgive myself...

• Knowing you hurt someone