In your opinion, was 2015 a good year?

I didn't care much for the entertainment media aspect and I felt pain for all the tragedies that occurred. I also felt 2015 was the year of the "sensitive" I'm grateful to have made it through the year, that makes it good enough to me.

But enough about my opinion, was 2015 a good year in your opinion?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Every year is the same, a lot of good and a lot of bad which i am sure has been the case ever since we starting counting the years. 2015 was no different. Our planet has always been volatile and faced challenges and i believe a lot of challenges we had in 2015 such as our weather patterns becoming more unpredictable causing all round problems, political uncertainty, serious poverty and terrorism will continue into 2016. 2015 was a great year for technological innovation and that is one good thing i hope will continue in 2016. so yeah, 2015, just another year to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel like it was a good year even though i went through a lot of rough patches, but i feel like i learned a lot from them. i am glad things turned out the way they did. i finally got the courage to apply for a higher position. i got rejected 3 times before i finally got the job the 4th time. and the 4th time turned out to be better than the job i had originally applied for. i learned to get better at my job and i am recognized as one of the best. i am doing better in school and i know i picked the right path and i am excited for what is yet to come. i also got my heart broken twice this year. but i learned to deal with it and i feel like i am a better person because of it. i am learning to really know myself and am starting to respect myself more than before. many other bad things happened but i know this is all something i can learn from and it is making me a better person. it was an amazing year.

What Guys Said 52

• Gay marriage got legalized in the entire U. S. Bill Cosby and that smug prick who jacked up the prices on pills got arrested... Confederate flag got taken down from public places... Star Wars had a great new movie... Western and Arab powers kicked a lot of terrorist ass this year... I'd say it was a pretty good year overall! :)

• Perverted destruction of marriage got force-rammed through by a corrupt judiciary overstepping its bounds, though lawsuits from states are far from over. The Confederate flag removal is not about ending racism, as you've been brainwashed to believe. It's about the systematic destruction of public awareness of American history, so that the Democratic Party can censor its own seedy history and continue to delude the gullible into seeing them as saviors. Meanwhile, Oslo is lost to Sharia fanatics and even the gays aren't protected anymore. And America as an ally of Norway does nothing.

Star Wars being good is insignificant compared to the big picture.

• @ObscuredBeyond I was listing a lot of this stuff and figured it would be seen as bad depending on your political persuasion.

At the end of the day, I guess progressives look at the world and see things getting better, but conservatives look at the world and see only bad days ahead.

• No terrible year for me... and a few bad tragedies that happen in different places of the world. Overall, all i can say is we live in a dangerous world, and its like they say, it will only get worse before it actually gets better. Nevertheless, got to stay positive... and always have faith!!!

• I have a feeling a return to the Days of Noah are just a few decades away. Days of Lot are already here.

• One of the best years of my life so far... Even tho i only got about, probly, 30 days off work the whole year... and was single all year...

• No, 2015 was not that good for me. :(

• It was good in that I learned a lot of hard truths following tragedy. In 2015 my family suffered a lot of deaths, including my grandfather, an aunt, and multiple uncles (one of them whom I was very close to). I learned how to cope with tragedy, and come to peace with my own inevitable mortality from a religious standpoint. I also finally started college and excelled in my classes, so that was nice.

• Nope. I made a lot of stupid Financial desisions that cost me dearly, now I'm left picking up the mess I made.

• It was ok. I'm most thankful that I got to spend time and get to know my cousin because she turned out way cooler than I imagined her to be.

• That's cool. I had the same experience with my older brother.

• The latter half made up for the first half.

• Yeah I'd say it was a decent year, September onwards were the best months, with November being the best due to a special someone.

• Not Good Games Were Released. My Girlfriend Broke up with me i whould say no BUT THIS IS A NEW YEAR LETS ALL BE HAPPY AND POSITIVE

• Same shit different day until end of the year. I
    The end of the year had high points but it sure didn't end on a high note.

• You eat some bad food on Dec 31?

Ha.

(Please, **somebody** get this joke)

• Awsheee' I have to explain the joke.

"Same shit" until the last day?
      So different shit on last day?
      So food made you sick?

Yeeaahh... Christmas this year, all 4 of my brothers made it. You would HAVE to understand these things, within at most 0.5 seconds, because that is **all**. That is pretty much the sum total of "conversation" with us. One-upping one-liners.
      It's fun as hell.

• @redeyemindtricks lol I still don't get it! I'm a lost cause

• No. The World has gotten more chaotic since 9/11. It feels so different. Everyone is just getting more anxious.

• This past year wasn't too bad, I had some of my lowest lows but I've also had my highest highs.

• It was pretty good for me. I got work done with school

• Nope, not of the future years will be as good as the years from the 90s RIP 90s :'(.

• eh not really... I think we had better years

• 2015 was an unforgettable year for me. major turning points in my life, new lessons, new mindsets, new experiences which i see as tools that will build my 2016 to be great. but overall it was a hard year for me, one of my hardest yet.

• I would say that 2015 has been mostly shit for me. Leaving school, starting college. I had my GCSEs so that time was stressful. I met a girl, started dating her and I fell in love with her, that has to be my highlight of 2015. However, we broke up after 3 months, mainly my fault, but it was nothing really serious, I just got too clingy and she didn't like it. I would say I've felt very insecure throughout 2015 and I've been hating myself a lot. I've started dating my ex again after about two months of breaking up. She started to miss me so we're trying again. I hope and pray that 2016 is a happy year for me, and get more experiences. I want to try and live in the moment, instead of feeling anxious or depressed.

• There were three teen suicides, the first at the very beginning of the year. 2015 was eventful, but not in a good year. I hate those people who think that a life isn't worth much or that a person will exist forever. I hate that in humanity, there is actually little humanity left, the precious light being vanquished by the filthy darkness. Many lives were changed forever in 2015 in the area that I live, but the three lives that were lost had changed the most.

I hope to hell that 2016 will be a better year for everyone that I know and for everyone that I have yet to know.

• Personally I can't complain. I didn't go hungry or get sick. The climate continues to be a concern though, I feel for everyone who got flooded out.

• Yeah it was 80° on Christmas for me and I live on the East Coast. The climate was of my concern as well for 2015.

• Eh better than most years this decade so far

• A year like the one before it.

• It wasn't a good year but I'm afraid it was way better compared to what 2016 will be for me.

• Not for me personally. 😕

• No what really happened besides the usual shit? No new cures no new effective treatments in the medical field. Just another shitty year.

• Lol, when a new medical treatment comes about it rarely reaches popular media outlets. New effective treatments for all sorts of disease are developed all the time, even cures, and you wouldn't know it

• @rachelbrigs I mean like the ones that health insurance doesn't cover is most likely gonna be expensive like if its not FDA approved the only other way to get hold of it and take the treatment is if its approved for some other disease and already out in the market you could pay it with your own money or through clinical trials. Lets say for instance and vitiligo an auto-immune condition I am not gonna try to talk down to you cause I am pretty sure your a smart person and you know what that is, but there was recently a drug a yale doctor tried on this one patient called tofacintib citrate and she took it and it cured her Vitiligo,, but the drug was already approved for Rhemutoid arthritis, but not for Vitiligo so in this case she was able to get an easier hold of it cause it was already out in the market, but imagine how expensive that would have been if her doctor didn't give it to her and she had to pay for it? If it were FDA approved her health insurance would have covered it

• @rachelbrigs unless she had a pre-existing condition and then got health insurance then the health insurance wouldn't have covered her and that's only the case for some diseases
      news.yale.edu/.../vitiligo-patient-arthritis-drug-restores-skin-color

• Great year, better year coming up!!! We all gonna make it guys ❤❤✌✌✌

• In my opinion yes it was. it was full of opportunities for me but I'm the one that was bad enough not to use them well. I can't say I'm not satisfied but I just think I could have done more.

• It was better than my last three years but it still wasn't good.

• worst year of my life

• yup for me yes

• More from Guys
    22

What Girls Said 44

• The grass is greener where you water it. And it's most amazingly greenest where animals come take a big fat dump from time to time.
    Food for thought.

From that point of view?
    A good year.

Like every other year.

• NO.. Absolutely definitely not.. I suffered a severe heart attack which required major heart surgery.. I am therefore so much looking forward to the New Year.

• Wow I'm sorry that happened to you.😫 Thank God you're alive tho. ☺ I hope 2016 is full of blessings & happiness for you. 🙌🙌🙌

• Thank you so much.. And I wish you the very same. <3 <3 xx

• Thanks ☺☺☺

• No. I say this with all honesty and am not over exaggerating when I say that this is the worst year I've ever had in my young life. It's worse than the year I tried to kill myself.

• It was alright!

• IT WAS SHITTY FOR ME!

• I know how you feel darling, unfortunately seeing as every year gets worse as far as im concerned, i don't look forward to welcoming in the new year

• @TimeSplitters123 Oh god T_T... I still have faith in the future though ! :)

• It was good in the sense that I did well in my classes in school. It was bad in the sense that I got sick twice and had a scare on an airplane cause I used to be scared of airplanes.

• No, it was filled with many rough times. I did have some good experiences and met some wonderful new people, though.

• it was okay.. somethings were really good.. others not so much.. I hope 2016 will be awesome..

• No this year was especially rough. Im hoping things are easier this year and my health condition improves.

• Most of it was pretty good, towards the end I hit a really rough spot though. Had a few good high lights

• It was pretty good, I liked it

the world is getting shittier every year but it was good for me

• Nope, hoping 2016 is better

• It was absolutely not perfect, it was chaotic and contained a lot of drama at some points, but it was exciting and adventurous and I really grew as a person so altogether it was a wonderful year and Im happy to have experienced it.

• It was boring so I didn't care to much about it.

• I had some crappy things happen to me (i was rejected twice by two different guys that I was friends with) but some really great things happened too!

• It was a good year for me, I graduated high school, started college and met tons of new people.

• To be honest no. Then again I feel like every year is that way and that's sad

• A complete year of heart ache for me, BUT it ended on a really positive note so I'm optimistic about 2016 ^^

• no not at all! i lost a lot of friends, my grades got worse and it was full of heart breaks

• YEs it was

• No it certainly wasn't a good year, hopefully 2016 is going to be better

• Good & bad
    Good:
    1-my grandma died in Jan another in Feb
    2-King Abdullah died in Jan
    3-Moaz Kassasbah, 20 Egyptian... Killed by ISIS
    4-ISIS boombed 3 mousqe in Saudi Arabia 2 in Kuwait
    5-Isis killed his Cousin in Saudi Arabia
    6-Charlie Ed... Death
    7-Paris Event
    8-Heart broken
    Good:
    1- The Gold/Blue dress in Feb lol
    2- I graduated from accounting after years of tears
    3- found many Job offer but I'm stupid
    4- learned how to cook
    5- watched 100 movies & 4 series
    6- improved my knowledge
    7- my dad healed
    8- King salman gift 599$ to each citizen
    9- Found goals

• Oh damn mistyped I wanted to right "bad" in the fist numbers

• Please correct them @GAG

• report this please It was mistake typing

• No not really. I fell deeply in love with a man who only ended up playing me. He even admitted it. He was married and had kids. He left me and cut me off. It took me until June last year till December to get over him. Thats a whole half a year!!! I didn't eat right, sleep right, I fell into a very deep dark depression... mind you im a single mom and it affected my parenting and taking care of my daughter. Lets just say i hate him. I hate his guts. I've known him since high school so i didn't think he would do me this way. well lesson learned i am never talking to him again and he made things harder for me when he kept sending me fake profiles on facebook making it harder for me to move on but I finally called him out.

• I did not like 2015 at all.

• It was bad but I had a lot worse.

• Good? It was AWESOME!!! Haha Best year of my life :)

• Well that sounds good☺

• sexual sense you happy?

• @PhoenixMarieFan -.- thats not something I need to share

• It wasn't great, but wasn't horrible either. Better than 2014 for me

• Yes it was, and I hope 2016 is even better.

• Bittersweet would accurately describe it or Sweetbitter? One of those will do

• I had a horrible year. I'm glad that it's over and I can move forward.

• More from Girls
    14