What are your plans tonight?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got some Asahi beer and some Rockstar Roasted, also got chips and some food. Gonna enjoy the entire Lord of The Rings trilogy today :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I plan on getting my last piece of as for the new year or staring the new year off with some. Haven't decided yet.

• Drive home. Dad ruined the family vacation. I have a massive headache. Spending the rest of the holiday alone now looks pretty good.

• I'll probably fall off the roof while watching the fireworks.

What Girls Said 7

• I just wanna learn how to sleep cause I haven't been able to yet.

• I'll be spending time with friends, playing games, eating good food, and having some drinks.

• Well we have been planning for weeks, in having our annual New Years Eve bonfire, fireworks and fancy dress party at our garden centre business.. Sadly the torrential wind and rain storms lashing the UK has put a stop to it for this year. :(

• that is too bad and i guess wheather where im on my holiday is good compaired to the u. k,
      i left the u. k for a while, do you have a plan B?

• Hanging with friends

• I just watched Bourne Identity with my sis, now I'm probably going to watch another movie while I snack on some delicious delights 😋

• Drink a lot of wine, countdown til midnight, pass out :P

• Driving for uber.

• NO WAYS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE CALLED AN UBER!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂