What would you do if your city was being invaded by a DROID ARMY?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Wonder what exactly they thought they would accomplish by invading a place with a population of maybe 100 and just as many cows as there are people. 85% of the area that is my "city" is farmland.

• Freak the freak out. Hope that I'm dreaming. Then come to my senses, man up and load my handgun, put on my gear and contact my allies so we can get this show on the road.

• Time to pull out all my big weapons. So meaning I'm using frost prime. Then the weapons are quanta, vaykor marelok, orthos prime, and my Huras. :D

This is a picture of my focus operator. :D
    http://i.imgur.com/aYyfUp6.png
    http://i.imgur.com/gt5jKJC.png
    http://i.imgur.com/D6SroPl.png
    http://i.imgur.com/5cY1TNY.png
    http://i.imgur.com/CtATNQz.png

• I would try to use my skills to help my city retaliate against the invaders.
    or sit in my room and hide under the covers.
    A little bit of these, a little bit of that.

• That's because the droid invasion is actually a distraction for my true mission: Destroy the republic, resistance, anything that starts with 'r'.

• have sex before getting killed XD

or be a droid's prostitute XDDDD

• Roll over and go back to sleep.

• Build a giant magnet and face it toward them 🤓

• Whip out my lightsaber and give em what for

• Hide in my cellar and take a nap

• My body is ready. I knew this day would come!

What Guys Said 24

• Actually I had a dream once about this very situation - except somehow, I was one of the droids! Somehow my mind was put into a battle droid just like in the pictures, only I woke up early. The other droids were still waiting for the activation signal. I was running around my town trying to figure out what to do, and eventually I ran into some Clone Troopers just like in the movie. I had to convince them that I was somehow an independent thinking droid so they wouldn't blast me, and I tried helping them find the droid command ship to shut it down. I was also frantically searching for a way to get my mind out of the droid. It was a crazy dream!

• EMP, easy!

anyone has the tools in there house to make one >.<
    you just need to know how...

• first thing I'd do is raid a police station for kevlar vests and weaponry, then arm myself for the battle of a lifetime.

Id make sure my ipod was charged, play some epic music and defend my town so that people could escape all the meanwhile.

then while im dying the love of my life who doesn't exist will run to my arms and give me the biggest kiss of my life as Im dying

ah, youth.

• i'd go on the roof of my house and play sniper

• Hand me my light saber bro. I'll go Yoda on their ass, no worries, we're safe😂😂✌

• I have a rifle, a few hundred rounds and I am fair shot.

• I don't live in the city, and I don't see why a droid army would be invading some road out in the countryside :P

• I'd join the droids. Humans suck ass. Machines would run things more effectively :p

• Ah my army has arrived about dam time !

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Round up all the computer nerds and develop a computer virus that causes the droids to turn on each other causing a massive civil war of the droids. Problem solved, instead of attacking the city they attack each other.

• Rally some bumbling Rastafarians to defend us!

• I'd find the central control centre send a young kid in a fighter to blow up the inside then watch him turn into a hate filled murderer.

In all seriousness, try to negotiate as much as possible

• Pull a Jesus and flood the city lmao

• Obviously car jar jar.

• Go get my lightsaber.

• hold up a mirror to reflect there laser rifles

• I would go to the mall and build one of those build ur own light sabers and id build a badass one and go chop some robots

• I would complain in the Galactic Senate.

• Just get Jar Jar Binks and the equally annoying kid named Anakin. Problem solved 😎

• Expectation:
    -Form an underground army or guerilla.
    -Fight
    -Become a goddamn war hero.

Reality:
    -Run. Far. Away.

• Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

• Time to start the resistancez

• Call Batman?

• Use some electronic pulse shit to wipe them out, or move to another city.