What was the best game of 2015?

(2015 Only!) :) Happy New Year!

What was the best game of 2015?

• Black Ops 3
  • Fallout 4
  • The Witcher 3
  • Halo 5
  • Batman Arkham Knight (Not PC!)
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Black Ops 3 on the list and not MGSV? Sorry, but the list sucks. Thank god you added The Witcher 3 in the list, that's the GOTY.

• I'm torn. I wanted to poll about them. Guess I'll write a MyTake now. So... I'm torn between Witcher 3, MGSV and Fallout 4. Let's begin with Fallout 4. I honestly felt it was a bit of a letdown. I expected more ever since Skyrim. But it felt so same... ish. Doesn't mean its not a great game. In fact I'd already crowned the game as GOTY 2015 until I played it. With all those loading screens, gaudy game engine. That terrible terrible dialogue system. It screwed up slightly. So I'd give it the number three spot. Onto MGSV and Witcher 3. Sigh. This is the hardest choice by far. Witcher 3 is amazing in every aspect of its being. It's easily one of the very best games I've ever played. With MGSV though, I've never played a game like it before. The theme, the story telling, the cinematography.
    Hell, both these games bought gaming to the next level. MGSV is also one of the best games I've ever played. All that said, I think I would crown Witcher 3 as 2015s best game. If only Konami had not fucked with Kojima and had MGSV truly been what it was meant to be. Perhaps we'd have seen the reign of new type of game. Sadly the MGS future seems to be mired with uncertainty. Hence, Witcher 3 for the win!

• Well I am very impressed with witcher 3... But I am soon going to play fallout 4 and cod black ops 3 so I am yet to decide...

But witcher 3 is unique... And awesome game :)

• Dragon Age: Inqusition!

I win:P

• Brie I didn't know you game 😀😍

• I think halo is the best multiplayer game and ori and the blind forest was the best single player game.

• League of Legends.

• Witcher 3 , Life is strange.

What Girls Said 3