What is your greatest desire or wish for yourself?

In a non-vague answer like "happiness", if possible. We can all probably say we want world peace and puppies and kittens and rainbows. But what do you want most for yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• For the guy I love to love me back; and live happily after with him. To have perfect skin and body confidence. Good sex with the guy I mentioned before. A pretty flat in a nice city with him and some cats, on a high floor but with a fire escape so we can still have a flap for the cats to come and go as they want. Some other pets maybe like a tortoise. Confidence in general; to feel like an adult who has her shit together. A huge wardrobe (a pretty carved wood one :') ) filled with pretty vintage dresses and clothes from Louche and Cath Kidston. A job I like and which helps people and makes us enough that between me and my SO we can live in our flat and go out to the cinema and stuff lots and take nice holidays and get gifts for people we love. To have a small but close knit group of friends.

I know this stuff is for my family not me but I wanna put it anyway: For my Mum to somehow get away from my stepdad and be with someone who treats her properly. For my middle sister to survive school and believe all the 'it gets betters' I've told her. For my brother and my other sister to be successful too. For my best friends's (aka the guy I'm in love with) career to take off and to be with him when his tv shows get aired at the premiers of his films (preferably holding his hand as he walks the red carpet)

• Your cats will be able to fly?

• Well, being that people can't fly either, fire escapes tend to have stairs don't they?

What Girls Said 6

• I want to be an actress and to be famous. Change the world with my actions. Charity and stuff.

• That's a good question. I guess my true wish is not to waste my life. I want to do something significant, something that I would be remembered by.

• To like myself! I have never felt comfortable with how I am mentally physically and emotionally

• To move out and live on my own.

• I would love to find inner peace, then I could finally let go of unresolved issues. Inner peace would help me to be able to accept things which happened beyond my control.

• To have more self esteem and be happy

What Guys Said 9

• I wish I had the power to slap the shit out of someone and make them magically realize how stupid they are.

Of course, this power wouldn't work on intelligent and self-aware people, only morons.

I would be called "Captain Bitch Slap."

• To live comfortably 🙂

• Continue my education and move to a better place.

• I wanna be rich... And world peace and puppies and kittens and rainbows

• As lame as it is to say, my other half.

• Hmmm my greatest desire would have to be proof of the existence of a after life and that I was going when that messed up day comes. oh yea and also my biggest desire, would have to be that trump doesn't become president. ;)

• You don't have to wish. Trump isn't going to be President. Americans aren't *that* stupid. It'll be Clinton or Sanders, hopefully Sanders; or, I suppose, one of the more put-together Republicans.

• 10 Billion and Anna Maria

• to go too heaven when I die

• to get what i want when i want.