Is there any one here who can juggle a soccer ball?

Can you juggle a Soccer ball? If so how many times can you hit the ball before it his the ground?

Most Helpful Guy

• Um a little over 250.
    A real test of endurance really based of luck at that point.

10 with the head, I'm pretty proud =D.

• Woahh I wish I was at that point 😭 that's really cool

• My friends thought it was pretty cool at first, now they don't give a fuck.

They're Jealous! We are above them! 😂

• Mine neither 😂 and yes soccer power 👊

Most Helpful Girl

• like 7 times XD I suck at it

I didn't know the name in english! thanks a lot

• Lol do you want to get better at it though?

What Guys Said 4

• I used to play soccer as a teen, and I was pretty good at it - 20 or 30 times wasn't unusual. It's been so long since I've played or even attempted to juggle a soccer ball that I'm sure I'd be lucky to get 5 or 6 today.

• Omg soccer is life 😀 I play for an acedemy team

• I can spin football on my finger for like 30 seconds but don't know about soccer ball

• That's cool though 😨

• No I mean after it, I don't keep spinning it with fingers, I just spin on one finger for like 30 secs

• Or maybe 69

• My record is about 70. I average 20-30 juggles before I drop it, sometimes more or less depending on how warmed up I am. I practiced for endless hours when I started

• That's me right now 😂 I practice and practice for a long time and my highest is 64 though

What Girls Said 2