Is it hard to find a guy who doesn't drink alcohol?

I don't drink alcohol. I think it's disgusting and it causes bad breath. I might be wrong, but it seems to me that the majority of guys drink.

So, I've been wondering, is it hard or impossible to find a man who doesn't drink alcohol?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't drink alcohol, either. I think the majority of it tastes like ass, and I don't like what it turns people into. I've seen too many relationships end because someone got too drunk, one night, and did something stupid.

I don't begrudge people drinking, if they so desire, but I don't want to be around them, when they do. It's just not my thing.

I don't know how popular/widespread my opinion is, but now you know there is at least one guy out there that doesn't drink. I'm sure there are others, too.

• It's good to know that you don't drink.

• I could say the same about you, as well. It's nice to know there are ladies out there who don't drink, either.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I've found a guy who doesn't smoke, drink, do porn, masturbate, or look at other girls sexually you can find one who doesn't drink lol

• Really? I'm surprised. I never thought that a guy like that could exist.

• Good luck 💕

• Thank you :)

What Guys Said 10

• It's very difficult especially in your age range group.

• It might be impossible or at least very hard. I don't drink a lot cuz I don't like strong drinks, plus I got a weak stomach... I do drink beer tho, I really like it but I only drink with friends or company on a nights out (might be 2-3 pints just to get past the embarrasment line). I also like cocktails. So I do drink alcohol but to a minimum amount having in mind that I'm studying abroad and haven't drunk an alcoholic drink for about 3-4 months. Oh, and I'm NOT single ;P

• I know people who are like you.

• Then they are not that bad. To find someone who does not drink any alcohol at all is pretty much impossible (I'm talking in Europe, asia, north and south america). You might find a muslim which takes his religion vary seriously in th middle east but the ones in Europe and north america drink alcohol for sure.

• I think you're right. I live in Europe and the majority of guys I know do drink.
      That's why I start wondering if it's possible to find a guy who doesn't drink.

• I think the majority of women drink too 😔

• I live in Salt Lake City, Utah USA. And the main religion here is Mormon and Mormons don't drink. So there are a lot of sober people here.

• We all have vices. Drinking, smoking, pills, caffeine, gambling, its human nature. Its only a problem when it stops you from being responsible

• Ummm, I know lots of people that don't drink. But, I'm a die-for-Vodka kind of guy so.

• it's not hard since most people are upfront about it if you ask them. but why do you care? i don't drink either, but who really cares unless they drink literally all the time or their breath smells like alcohol?

• Well, I care because I don't want to be with a guy who drinks. And I was just thinking about this now.

• It's not because I don't like the smell and the taste. It's because it causes bad breath, health problems and people change their behavior when they drink.

And I could date someone who doesn't like the same foods and drinks that I do.

• it doesn't cause bad breath any more than soda causes bad breath. as for the health problems, that's debatable. in excess, i'll pray for yo liver, but drinking every once in a while and depending what you drink can have health benefits. but then again, people drink soda or eat a lot of shit that have no benefit... hence rampant obesity in america. as for changing behavior, can't argue on that, but you never said anything about that in your op.

• The majority of guys drink most probably because the burden of getting a date is on guys, ie it helps with all the rejections men have to endure as we move through our lives pretending to be the mostly emotionless machines we are expected to be hitting on women 'confidently' so we don't have to die alone.

le sigh

• You just have to look in the right place. Me and my friends don't drink.

• It's about finding the right drink. Some are better than others but that comes down to taste. Besides, your taste buds change every 7 years. Everything in moderation as well. If you drink only one beer, that'll be enough usually. If you keep drinking and drinking, that's called alcoholism

What Girls Said 0