Is it just me or does it seem like everyone on G@G always cops out of arguments and pretends that they won by calling the other person ignorant?

Most Helpful Girl

• This does happen often, and it is usually when the person realizes they A) Can't win
    B) Are themselves being ignorant
    or C) They realize they're wrong.

People who do this tend to be ignorant honestly. Or they think they're right and don't want to admit that they're in the wrong. It's their way of telling themselves they won.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not everyone but a lot of people argue with this "I'm right you're wrong" attitude. Anyone who has an oposing opinion to theirs is either intellectually inferior, insecure, or bitter.

What Girls Said 4

• In my cases they usually pretend they won by blocking me lol.

• and then they block you after having the last word? Not everyone on GAG does this, just pussies.

• Yeah, but it seems like there's a lot of people like that on G@G

• Well thats just ignorant...

• No but they use the cop out of excuse of blocking me or they use the excuse that I'm being too sensitive

What Guys Said 6

• 0|0
  • I've won every argument I've ever had on gag.

the stage has been set gaggles.

come at me.

• It's a website about opinions. What did you expect?

• Haha yeah I see that a lot.

• Almost everyone on the internet does that.

• It's usually women and Americans that do this.

• It's not just Americans or women in my experiences

• It is in mine. Occasionally a British person will get in on the act but they're just fools anyway. British women are nasty shits.