What AntiVirus do you have and why did you pick that one?

I got AVG AntiVirus because I think it does a great work protecting my laptop from malvare and viruses.

malware*

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Panda antivirus! I am an avid computer tormentor and program tester on my spare time and it has saved me A MILLION TIMES from viruses! P. s. I only use the free version and it's amazing!

• Exactly. I work in IT Security and this is what I use at home.

What Girls Said 1

• It is Norton and I have no idea why I have it lol

• Download Microsoft Security Essentials. It's free and your PC will be a lot faster than with Norton.

What Guys Said 4

• I use AVG on my notebook computer and on my cell phone. Awesome product with an unbeatable price -- free!

• It's alright for the Android, used to use it on my laptop, but have since switched to Panda since it's a visionary on the magic quadrant.

• I have McFee Live Safe - I hadn't a clue - The guy in shop told me it was good

• I recommend getting rid of it and installing Panda AV, which is free. The guy in the shop just duped you into buying a product when there are many other great and free alternatives.

• @TigerDK16 Thanks for advice - I will research that option

• Avast because my sister recommended it to me after AVG started being crappy, and Super Anti Spyware which I do manual scans with every two or three days because it saved my laptop from the very brink of ruin several times.

• I work in Cyber Security. I use Panda Security's free version although I wouldn't mind Sophos. Stay away from Symantec and McAfee (even though Intel has acquired McAfee and they're gaining some market share).