It would have been my 25th year marriage anniversary today ( we split after 22 )- should I ring her to thank her for so many great memories?

Updates:
I will try grow some real mans balls while I do housework- thank you all for the advice :)
i rang her- thanks everyone for your support :)

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I think that would be an amazing gesture. Just because things don't last forever, that doesn't make them any less incredible. Like summer...

0|1
    0|0
  • That would be something sweet

1|1
    0|0
  • Wait, what? 22 years, amicable? Why didn't y'all just stay together?

Yes, I am prying. Nosy nosy bitch. But, I mean, that's 22 years. Which is basically 1.5 forevers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if you two get along. I'm sorry about the split.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you should do something like that randomly out of the blue, but since you were together for so long she wouldn't be surprised

But if she has a boyfriend I think it's inappropriate

0|0
    0|0
  • No don't. I would not like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you should. You still miss her and I think the best for you to do in 2016 is try to help yourself move on to better things.

2|1
    0|0
    • i will always miss her, but, isn't a New Year time to start in a positive manner?

Or do you see this as a negative move?

• Show All
    • I will contemplate over doing housework- thanks muchly for your sound advice :)

• No problem sir!

• I've you still contact each other then sure give her a call. If you're no longer in contact leave it be and allow each other to move on...

1|0
    0|0
    • Classic example of no longer in love but will always love each other

• Then sure call her if you think its a good idea

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the split whether it was amicable and how communications have been between you - Any strain leave it.

1|1
    0|0
    • very amicable, rang her, felt compelled too :)

Raises my glass of Jameson toasting good fortune and happiness in 2016 my Irish brother :)

• Slainte

• no, but you should get in the bath and enjoy moving on, get some toys out for the bath :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. Then again, if she is remarried, that might be an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I mean if you left on at least decent terms I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0