What is YOUR New Years resolution?

Tell me what your New Years resolution is!

Most Helpful Guy

• To treat you better, baby-gurl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... Where to start:

I want to learn at least 2 new languages.
    I want to read many books to give me more knowledge about everything going on in this world.
    Maybe even start a small business
    Experiment with foods and create new recipes
    Make my own healing lotions and potions :)
    Learn to surf like a pro
    Let my hair grow up to my waist
    Find new and amazing friends in the new town I'll be staying in less than a month
    Find the perfect job
    Come out of my nutshell and actually start being more confident in myself and the actions I do...

Tell me yours! :D

What Guys Said 53

• I am not making any - It is more about getting in the right frame of mind more than doing anything specific.

• Thank you for being respectful about not having a resolution :)

• Ah shit. I would really, really like to have a New Years resolution. But I'm still honor bound by a previous New Years resolution to never give a shit about New Years revolutions. Year 8 and still going!

• To stop giving a fuck about people who walked over me. Well I knew they were walking over me.. but I thought they'd eventually understand that I am a keeper. Apparently this is not how it works :P As of Day 1, I did really good with 2 "friends" of mine. Not as difficult as it seems.

• I make resolutions every day throughout the year, I don't need any more just cause the date is January 1st now.

• I suppose I have several, though I've been working on each for a while... so not specifically New Years, but... resolutions nonetheless.

Lose weight. It's more about losing the gut, and fitting into clothes better.

Figure out work. How to get more jobs, how to get them more consistently, that sort of thing. Get enough to develop my work skills and life skills.

• I definitely need to go to the gym more also! It's not about losing weight for me though, but toning up.

• Continue getting in shape and being healthier. I ran my first marathon in new york this past fall and want to continue the momentum. I'm not where I want to be yet but I'm getting there. I also want to start moving up in my career

• Say YASSSS more.

• To combat the widening gap between people in America. Blacks and whites have looked at each other like different people for hundreds of years and now that it's gotten a lot better, idiots like BLM create hostility between races. Meanwhile, due to feminism, there has been a widening gap between men and women. History has proven that every civilization that had come to an end has either been destroyed by war or most importantly, seperation of the people. People squeezing their agendas into every little goddamned thing has only made this worse. Single groups of people controling whole corporations and organizations, like the Jews in Hollywood, feminism by white whiny women, blacks in diversity campaigns, etc.
    tl;dr there's a widening gap between people in America and I want it to stop.

• To stop letting the past hold me back from living my life, and to take on a more healthy and beneficial life style as well.

• Only one thing: to be equivocally myself 150%. To express myself without fear, even if it costs me my friends and family. Even if it puts me in conflicts with others. I don't want to be fearful of expressing my true self anymore. It's not worth putting a mask on and standing in silence all the time, waiting for 'your turn' to express yourself.

• To kill people who ask what their new years resolution is fuck FUCK STOP ASKING THAT

• I've decided just to settle for getting my life in order over the next week in prep for the year. Could you please answer my question: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1847326-a-girl-i-had-known-for-years-ended-contact-because-i-was-too-to

• more sex...

• To be a tough guy on Companys

• Get my soul back from the devil, kick my GaG addiction out

• Same as last year ^^

1. Have more confidence in my capacities and appearence.

2. Find love

• That's secret

• To put more effort into everything I do as it will have a positive outcome on my life. Whether its college, sport or just my effort in being positive.

• It is to work harder on my degree. It requires lots of reading and I have become lazy over the past month or two.

• My new year resolution is 1080p

• 1. Stress Less
    2. Not to be a doormat
    3. dont push myself past my limits
    4. dont allow negativity people in my life
    5. dont let people influence me.

• If I made any, it would be the following:

1) find a day job - FINALLY!
    2) lose a hundred pounds
    3) find love

The last one isn't exactly a huge priority, but it would be nice. But the top two are very important.

• I want to be less shy around girls.

• Nothing really. Just figuring out what life's about. Life's bug questions.

• Play Soccer.

MORE

• Being a better me. Like every year

• Become an editor

• Short term be able to hit 8:45 for the 3k steeple lol

• Stop playing around with temporary people.

• My resolution would be. to save money. fly overseas. and hopefully have a relationship with the one I love.

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 41

• i don't really have one. each year i just strive to be better overall.

• To go to Korea to visit my girlfriend!
    My plan is to just wanna turn up at her workplace so it will be a real surprise for her haha :D

• Oh my goodness that would be amazing! Definitely take a video of that. :) good luck

• To be closer to my mom and try to repair our relationship and to be more careful about how I choose guys

• I like fresh start feelings like the one that comes with a new year! Like anyone else, I wanna work on becoming a better version of myself and maintaining good relationships with loved ones.

• 1. Stay positive and don't give up hope that things will get better.
    2. Cut the negative people out of my life that only drag me down and not look back.
    3. Lose weight.
    4. Be myself. Don't let anyone try to change me and don't let myself try to change me.
    5. Learn to deal with my emotions in a better way. Don't avoid my problems and instead face them head on.

• I want to grow in my faith, exercise more (sooo cliche I know) and try to not decline any social invitations like the introvert I am :)

• Getting a bigger house so my daughter has a yard to play in. I can't stand apartments.

• To not eat so much! haha on my second gummy bear!

• Nothing.
    ... I'm sure I'll do great on this one. Perfect for me.

• To stay as badass as I am 😂😂 and to stop caring less about irrelevant things
    If that's even possible
    I already don't care

• I don't believe in new year resolutions

• to not make resolutions..

• I wrote a take about mine :) :

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a24411-a-resolution-to-remember

What's yours?

• Leaning languages

• I just want to put on more lotion. I suck at remembering to moisturize but last year I finally started flossing (my dentist is proud) so now I'm going to make lotion a habit. Baby steps hahaha

• My resolution is no more resolutions! I can't stick to it for more than a few days!!

• -Get a hobbie involving music
    -Open a savings account
    -Make more ASMR YouTube videos
    -Be able to run a 6 minute mile
    -Be more independent
    -Self loathe less
    😊😊😊😊

• Going to the gym and getting back into the dating world.

• Less procrastination, more skating opportunity.

• No specific new year resolution but I'd like to love and understand myself a bit more.

• To lose some weight and be healthier. Also to stop my self harm

• Falling in love. That's the only thing my life is seriously lacking right now.

• to be on time
    to be more organized
    to be more motivated

• To rid myself of self doubt! I will believe and know that I can and will reach my goals!

• Work on a new relationship.

• Be more relaxed and happy in my own skin :)

• To finish university already. That'd be good enough for me.

• College, ged, license, mentally stronger, not let people get to me.

• Clean my room.

• I need to do that too.. Although I've done well for being in college. I clean mine once a week on Sunday so don't ever come to my house on a Friday or Saturday cause it's a mess haha

• To stop being a doormat

• More from Girls
    11