Do you get naked around your pets?

Do yo de-robe around your pets?

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but my dog is really weird and will eyeball your parts. I think he knows what's going on.
    The cats and pet rats couldn't care less.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps I'm being paranoid, but knowing how well a mammal's sense of smell is and how the scents associated with the genitals can be associated with aggression and/or competition, I tend to not get naked or use the bathroom around my male dog. I don't want to screw with his behavior or anything.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• LOL I've changed in front of mine before but i still find it awkward for some reason because he just stares at me 😂 so i actually say "don't look!" and he walks off, no lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh, I think my dog saw me naked before, like when I got out of the shower and went into my room (it was just the two of us in the house) and she was sitting in the hallway lol but I didn't really mind it like she didn't look like she was judging me or anything so we're both cool I guess 💁

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure why not! They can't judge!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. No shame.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. They wouldn't be my pets if I didn't, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, she used to join me in the shower

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a silly question. Of course I did. They're animals... what the heck are they going to do?

0|0
    0|0
    • some people feel insecure or weirded out changing around their pets

• why wouldn't i

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but my dog likes to wear clothes. Not kidding

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Sure I've changed around them before, no big deal, they stare so I stare right back then they get bored and walk off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they are too bothered

0|0
    0|0
  • I get naked whenever i see bare pussy

0|0
    0|0
  • Always, i put peanut butter on my balls too.

0|0
    0|0
  • No never 😧

0|0
    0|0
  • of course, am naked now

0|0
    0|0