What do you think of my New Years resolution? Does it sound like too much?

First I want to get more healthy by doing things like exercising more, drinking more water and less soda, and to try be stressed less. Then I want to get a job with my business degree. Then move out of my parents house and live on my own. And then finally to find a girlfriend that is beautiful, kind hearted, and smart. Do you this sound like honoring for too much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your goals are similar to mine except mine are not new years resolutions. I been having goals I just fucked up and I have to start over again

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a lot of stuff to accomplish during one year, but best of luck to you!

What Girls Said 1

• yep thats too much

What Guys Said 3

• Don't put it in such definite terms say " I am going try to...", it doesn't seem so daunting then if it works great , if it doesn't "F*** it, there is always next year".

• Its sounds completly do able... Except the girlfriend part... mayb... But do you right now before you "do" someone else

• Why does the girlfiend part sound less do able?

• 1) if u want the best possible girlfriend, u need to be the best possible guy u can be
      2) if u spend your time chasing girls (full time job) u will neglect doing your other goals (full time job)
      3) I don't know... i haven't had a girlfriend in 4 years (1 night stands ya)... But I've had to start from nothin, but im gettin close... I just dont think its able to improve yourself, and find the ideal mate at the same time... Both of those goals take years

• Sounds like an easy goal.